• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    Anno Fields of gold. Best looking production island i have built!

    Anno Fields of gold. Best looking production island i have built!


    Fields of gold. Best looking production island i have built!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    3000% Advanced Weapons factory......

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    ok, this is new, I have more than enough Worker

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Another Week, another Screenshot for you guys to enjoy =)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Anarchist groups and trade unions allied and took over King's Bluff and the old town on the cliffs, what should I do ?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Production Gentlemen, we need more effective production

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Might have found the inspiration for the world's fair in one of my study books.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Is there anyway of changing my character name - Anno 1880

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I started a sandbox game very hastily after completing the campaign but I forgot to give myself a name I liked. Now I've got some Serbian name that doesn't suit my character picture

    submitted by /u/Shitty-Skylines
    [link] [comments]

    I call this one a "One Thousand Bridge" island

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Curious newbie

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I am going bankruptcy in my first try to play Anno, I have a very hard time to balance everything. So, how do you guys think is the best layout to go, like, how many houses per constructions like lumberjack, consumables, other materials??? Also I have a deficit of workers, and can not get to update buildings. I love the game, I really want to understand more. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

    submitted by /u/patirr83
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows of good Anno 1404 mods?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of good anno 1404 or what are your favorite anno 1404 mods? Is there a mod that enhance production in the way of not having to put fields but draw them like anno 1800 has it? Do mods disable achievements?

    submitted by /u/Potato_Deity
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play dlc questlines in sandbox mode?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    30ish hours into campaign and just got investors. Never started The Passage, but did the Trelawny search for the scepter. Considering restarting everything in sandbox due to my lack of foresight in expanding to the best islands and getting locked out.

    Will I be able to play arctic questline when it unlocks in sandbox mode or, will the session simply unlock as an additional map without the story quests?

    Also, will I be able to add Africa into an existing sandbox mode when it releases, or will I need to start a new game and select it? I wasn't around for when the previous DLC launched and don't know how it slots into existing games.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mindkiller317
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion for the next update

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    I'd like the ability to see if I already own a zoo/museum/botanical garden when I complete an expedition/shopping at the Emporium. For example, if I have two zoos (and want both completely filled(, and I already have a goat in one, and I do an expedition that comes back with a goat/go to the Empoium, I would like the tool tip to read that I possess one goat already. Can this be done?

    submitted by /u/Marc20199012
    [link] [comments]

    How can I build the harbourlife townhall (spice it up)?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Yeah basically the question in the title, I'm using the harbourlife mod, building some houses on the water that I want to influence with a town hall but somehow it's greyed out in the construction menu, like I have to meet a condition to build but it doesn't say anything there. Anyone know what's up?

    submitted by /u/pSlaughter420
    [link] [comments]

    I like anno 1701

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Have not tried 2D games.

    Anno 2070 disliked, even had no motivation keep figuring it out, because of awful and confusing layout.

    2205 seems to be the same way.

    Anno 1701 have great user layout. In main menu and in-game. Also the graphics and theme...

    Majority claims that 1404 is the best. I dare to doubt.

    1701 land combat is more faster paced - compared to 1404. I don't say it is bad, i sort like assistance feature. But it gets very tedious without arabian units. In 1701 pikeman ( big military camp ) is early game, grenadiers in med, howitzers and raiders in late.

    1701 do not limit towers numbers at all. I like it, it costs only maintenace ( 15 / 35 per tower ).

    Land units have no fixed limit. It is increasing within population size.

    Quests in both annos is boring useless and too linear.

    1404 Alliance treaty is even more useless. You cant' call ally aid ( 2 ships 4 land troops ) from allied player. It is absolutely indiffrend from trade treaty.

    Sunken dragon addon contains 5 Hard AI.

    Missing 'spy enemy stats' in 1404 - displays gold, income, inhabitants, ships, army, settlements count.

    1404 got attainments. A-lot games have these, I think they are not needed.

    1404 got some good features, that 1701 don't have:

    - harbours tower. Protects warehouses and allows to rebuild ships for sea battles much more easier.

    In 1701 is very difficult to rebuilt after complete fleet wipe out.

    - vendors provide ships. Althought richard messages annoying.

    - ships variety. 1701 have no ships variety.

    - really big islands.

    - pirates makes more sence. Also pay for peace is good idea.

    I don't value reputation grading, council, additional orient grinding, neutral forces questionable.

    Can someone recommend similar games to anno 1701?

    I really like diplomacy system ( even it is primitive ) and personalized AI.

    ( i.e. stronghold crusader have AI players that can talk and give them very limited commands )

    Also somehow enjoying combat [water - towers- land] together binded, even if it is very simple.

    submitted by /u/springlietuvis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment