• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    Anno "What a beautiful marina... And wonderful landscape... Gives me inspiration to paint this nice little portrait"

    Anno "What a beautiful marina... And wonderful landscape... Gives me inspiration to paint this nice little portrait"


    "What a beautiful marina... And wonderful landscape... Gives me inspiration to paint this nice little portrait"

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    Somebody in Copenhagen, Denmark was playing too much anno

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    who is TIM and why is he hunting rabbits?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Just a little love for the often neglected New World!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    I agree, we should make more of an effort to make the New World beautiful.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    What would you like to see in the Bright Harvest DLC?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Personally, it would great to get a new region that has all fertilities of the north and south with large flat islands. Also, some other use for trains maybe.

    submitted by /u/ReformedSlate
    [link] [comments]

    How do I expand to a second island when nobody is selling steel beams?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I have only two steel beams and nobody is selling any. I have set my main island to buy 25 but nobody is selling there either. Am I stuck with one island forever ?

    submitted by /u/pixartist
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with internet problems in Anno 1800

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Hey guys, bought anno 1800 a few days ago, great game thus far, i just have a problem concerning my internet i think.

    Every time i play anno for a while, my internet starts to not respond in specific areas, for example my chrome can't access any sites, i can't listen to spotify after while, and at the end, my discord closes down, and i have to restart the game and reconnect to my internet to be able to play the game with friends again. I managed to extend my time on discord by streaming the game, but it still crashes. after like 30 minutes.

    Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Slow_Motions
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800, ships only going 1 way, not filling up on their way back.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    I got Schnaps and stone made in city A.

    In B im making clothing, more space.

    If it goes to B, so a full ship, it wont load items back in when it goes on its way back. So i need 2 ships to bring 3 things, even though the ship is ferrying empty half of the time.

    submitted by /u/Hammo00
    [link] [comments]

    anno 1404 questions

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    -Whats the point of 'intimidate' actions, it only decrease reputation, any hidden effect?

    -Do AI ( hard ) ever beggs for peace and WILLING TO PAY TRIBUTE for signature, instead of demanding my money? konstanca zanchi once begged for peace, offering only 2 000 gold, while she had no ships, no troops. And I had 170/170 + 60 ships.

    -What CORE factor decides when AI ( hard ) declares war, european inhabitants number or civilization level ? In anno 1701, land troops + watchtowers + ships maintenace cost is somewhere less then 50% of hard AI, very likely to declare war.

    -Why competitor players ( AI ) increases reputation, if holding tournament? Does it make sence, why should they care if you hold tournament? This way they act more like a foreign culture/ vendor, but not as competitor equal player.

    -Why I can hold limited number of patricians, if I do not supply them with beer-bread-leather jenkins-books, they start leaving after 2 000 patricians, as those goods supposed to be for noblemans.

    submitted by /u/springlietuvis
    [link] [comments]

    Air ship arriving in the Arctic...

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Born to Game Forced to Work

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    I was exploring with the airship and found a box in the artic, but instead of scrap, it appeared this icon, what is this?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Soooo close....

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Soooo close....

    I might be a bit addicted to Eli's prisoners. I was spending several minutes waiting to be able to afford Gordon, and a plague struck. It destroyed two homes. I also don't have a Variety Theatre or anything else Artisans need to make them happy (I'm holding out for the Actor). I finally slowed the game down, plopped a hospital on the left screen (behind Eli) and ended the plague. Immediately after the plague ended, they started rioting. With two grand left, they can wait.

    https://preview.redd.it/36kv31dkd1x41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=cec3ba48acd24fc5c17619c2f1ec35696ebebd8b

    submitted by /u/Marc20199012
    [link] [comments]

    my anno 1404 savefile wont sync between my laptop and pc

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    hello guys,

    this is really bummin me out. I started playing anno 1404 on my laptop and my laptop was struggling with it. now i'm settled on my PC andthe save file wont sync. I copy and pasted it from the laptop but it fails to load it. What do I do? I dont wanna redo what I had done (the boring first 2 hours in the campaign)

    submitted by /u/fawazo
    [link] [comments]

    Computer Issue Playing Anno 1800 ( long winded)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    As my Anno world has gotten bigger, my computer is struggling sometimes.

    First my computer specs

    CPU - i7 2600 (non k)

    Motherboard - ASRock Z77 Extreme 4

    GPU - EVGA FTW 1070ti

    CPU Cooler ( if matter) - Corsair h100i pro

    Memory - 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR 3 1600MHZ

    SSD - Crucial 2.5 not sure of the model or specs but it is at least 5 yesterday old

    Most of the time it's ok but when I'm on my investor/Culture island it gets real choppy. When I'm in the world's fair building 1 sec on the countdown takes between 3-5 seconds. And selecting a building is difficult because when I click with the mouse it doesn't always click on the building the pointer is on. Also ships and people on the street are jumpy when they move.

    I've kept NZXT CAMs and talk manager up on the 2nd screen and the GPU and CPU stay around 60 percent but the memory is at above 90 percent.

    I'm on the 2nd from top choice for presets, I used to be on the top with no issues, I've also tried going lower and it doesn't seem to help. If I'm remembering correctly on most islands I get near or above 60 fps but on main island always below 30. Also the closer the zoom the better ( but not by much).

    I do have about 50,000 investors, world's fair, 2 zoos & museums that are about a third full each and a garden that's about half full, and the palace with I believe 64 wings.

    With having such an old and outdated system am I as good as I can get, or will putting more memory help, as thats about all I can do with this system. Or is there something else I'm not thinking of that might help

    Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/Tidle1974
    [link] [comments]

    Can Nate do anything with all my scrap I found?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Hey!

    I've collected a lot of metal stuff while searching for the lady's husband in the Arctic and also found a lot of scrap with my salvager all over the world. But I don't know whether I can actually bring all this scrap to Nate and get anything useful from him in return.

    Has anyone had experience of that? How do I make use of the scrap apart from selling it in my harbours?

    submitted by /u/emerald890
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment