• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    Anno "But first, let me take a daguerreotype"

    Anno "But first, let me take a daguerreotype"


    "But first, let me take a daguerreotype"

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    What to do with hundreds of surplus Ship-of-the-Line's?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    I got my first Anno game ever, 1404, and never thought I would be able to do this lol

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    I hope africa dlc is gonna be better than the arctic

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    I just played through the passage dlcs until I was able to get enough gas to constantly supply all my production islands with it and overall it felt like a total chore. The islands are terribly small, too many production buildings have an aoe, literally no coast line and the heater stuff was busy tedious to play with. Don't get me wrong, I love the gas, I love the airships, I love the general look of everything, but the production chains feel super forced and extra tedious, while giving nothing in return but gas once you had done it all.

    submitted by /u/TheRickinger
    [link] [comments]

    Found it today in my old stuff! Feel like a kid again!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Default transfer region island?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Can anyone tell me what determines which island a ship goes to when transferring regions? I somehow ended up with my ships going to a random island in the old world that I don't really care about.

    submitted by /u/elcapitanpdx
    [link] [comments]

    Constant crashing to desktop

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    I've been playing fine for say, 20 hours and about the time I got engineers the game crashed. Restarted a couple of times, crashing in about 5 minutes.

    Reverted to older saves, and just get say 10-20 minutes until it crashes at about the same time.

    I have the complete edition, I have already tried:

    1. Reverting to older saves
    2. Clearing corrupt cloud saves
    3. Verifying game files
    4. Clean starting Windows (disabling services)
    5. Playing on DX11
    6. Playing around with graphic settings
    7. Disabled every single functionality from uPlay (Cloud saving, offline mode, overlay, etc)

    I don't know what else to do, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/mannyThreepwood
    [link] [comments]

    Where to place Palace & Attractiveness building

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    My town is growing pretty big; allmost got 200K investors. For this reason space is getting a little tight; I think 300K Investors can be achieved, but thats pretty much the max.

    One of the main reason of the tight space is the Palace and the attractiveness it needs. While the population needed for the palace wings is world wide, the attractiveness has the be on the same island.

    To get the max. attractiveness for palace bonuss (33K) I've got 200 Museum modules, 100 Flower modules and 100 Zoo modules. I can narrow this a bit down, but it still takes a looooot of room.

    For this reason I was thinking to move the Palace, Zoo, Garden and Museum to another island, with just an outpost on my main island. Of course, I will lose some advantages because of this. And I'm not really sure if it is worth it.

    So, what do you guys think? Should you have the palace (and then all the attractiveness buildings) on your main island or place it on another island? And what's the pro/cons in your opinion?

    submitted by /u/Baardaapje1
    [link] [comments]

    Guys I need some encouragement, I'm about to do a double-zoo around a botanical garden inside a palace, it should take me forever, give or take

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Sceptre Sandbox Mode Sunken Tresures

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, A quick question. I played the campaign with sunken treasures and loved the museum items you get from diving, such as the sceptre. Can you get them without playing campaign as well? Played an multiplayer non-campaign game with a friend and we didn't get any of these quests.

    submitted by /u/charlesGodman
    [link] [comments]

    City in Crown Falls at night.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Newbie: How to make trade routes correctly work?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    So, I'm on the Investor tier and until now I had managed to supply all the necessites of the people. I had lots and lots of money, starting CF and thinking about optimization. But, how I proper setup trade routes? I have about 15 and a half of them are with some kind of problem. Some times they don't have the itens to move, so increase production, it's works until all the storages are full. I tried a ABC route ending in a trade with a NPC, but now the itens on that route are not enough, because everything is sold out.
    Transport more than one item with a ship is a pain, because every time one item has a storage full in the destination, they come back and block the route.

    Any advices about that?

    submitted by /u/dankusnher
    [link] [comments]

    New Monument Idea: The Grand Museum

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    New Monument Idea: The Grand Museum

    One of my biggest disappointments with anno 1800 is the lack of monuments. Anno 1404, a 10 year old game had 3 and so did anno 2070 but anno 1800 only has 1? In the age of architectural wonders? Cmon. So i propose this as an another late game monument: The Great Museum.

    Perhaps something like the British Museum

    You know all the crappy museum items you get early on or from expeditions which in the end you dont have enough space or influence to spend museum modules on? These could all be displayed in The Grand Museum. The museum would not have modules but instead be a singe large building with infinite slots for museum items and perhaps botanical items. The catch is that every item displayed in the museum only adds 50% of its normal attractiveness. This to not make normal museums obsolete once the grand museum has been constructed. Besides this ability the museum would also add some attractiveness on its own or maybe a happiness boost in its range.

    Normal museums would now instead be mostly equipped with the finest treasures of your items spicing them up since legendariers usually have better visual effect on museum instead of the 2 generic buildings most low tier items have (which in the dozens next to each other looks like tombs in a graveyard imo).

    Perhaps the museum could have an archaeological upgrade for it that further increases attractiveness of other museums and/or botanical gardens in its range or increases the chance of success on archaeological expeditions.

    submitted by /u/MaxMing
    [link] [comments]

    Which game has the best main theme in your opinion?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    I need some help! Newbie here.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Hi all, I'm new to anno 1800 and had a few questions. Would greatly appreciate some help.

    I struggle with the production chains that need goods from the new world. I need to get them to my island in the old world, but for some reason ships never make it of don't pick up the goods I asked for and return empty.

    Also, how do you set up effective transportation between these worlds? I'm using charters right now since they seem more reliable, is this the best way? When do you use charters over trade routes or vice versa?

    Can't seem to get the engineers happy, have not made it to investors yet. Thanks for helping!

    submitted by /u/TweeMansLeger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment