• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    Anno To Infinity and Beyond! The Final Chapter: The Erudites. The Age of Enlightenment in the Neighborhood of the Scholars. No mods /3rd Season Pass/ Ubisoft decors. Photos

    Anno To Infinity and Beyond! The Final Chapter: The Erudites. The Age of Enlightenment in the Neighborhood of the Scholars. No mods /3rd Season Pass/ Ubisoft decors. Photos


    To Infinity and Beyond! The Final Chapter: The Erudites. The Age of Enlightenment in the Neighborhood of the Scholars. No mods /3rd Season Pass/ Ubisoft decors. Photos

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Do you think you're ready for Tourist Season?! Get prepared with a short guide on what's coming and what you should prepare for!!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    One island to feed all the Coffee and Chocolate for 500,000 investors! (including plantations!)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Hey fellow noobs with ocd who want perfect fields. Just found out holding shift you can make extra fields!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Edit: I mean extra field modules.

    Doesn't add to production it is just cosmetic. Anyone know the attractiveness score?

    Republic of play just informed me of this in a comment. I've watched all his and Taka's tip videos plus so many others tip sources and the wiki but I must've missed it.

    submitted by /u/AllHailThePig
    [link] [comments]

    Someone Requested (Aerial View of my Entire City > Silangang Perlas ( Crown Falls "Eastern Pearl"). Understand Mechanics> Played as intended (1404/2070 style)> Build > Experimented> Improve> First Crown Falls build> Demolish> Rebuild> Not Satisfied> Final Build :D! = 2 months or 3....

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    My mad experiment is coming to fruition!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Seems like my quest is bugged. Or did I do something wrong?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Need Help with Production

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    I dont understand the production tab at all. And I figured if I posted my production tab someone can explain what Im doing wrong.

    Here is a link-https://imgur.com/a/MN518Uj

    submitted by /u/cylonallaround
    [link] [comments]

    Actual consumption doesn't show

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Why can't I finish this quest? I have the wood I just can't trade it....

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    What do you do with the Old World when you start building in Cape Trelawney?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    I simply don't see how I could balance out supplying both my old world island and Cape Trelawney. Should I just let go of the original islands, make sure they are stable enough and never look back?

    How do you deal with this?

    submitted by /u/trebron55
    [link] [comments]

    New player interested in buying the game quick question

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    Hi, I would like to buy Anno 1800 but I heard there's going to be a new patch Tuesday. Do they tend to lower prices during new releases? I'd like to buy the complete edition but it's quite expensive in my country, doesn't help that euros=dollars for ubisoft so if it's 70$ it's also 70e which convers to a lot more money in my country.

    submitted by /u/Alldares
    [link] [comments]

    Expanding Enbesa

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    So today I started expanding production in Enbesa. I currently have 39k scholars and I have been supplying them with trade alone, using excess good in the old world to get what the need through Docklands. But with tourist season coming out I am going to need to trade for some of the goods since I don't have bakeries or that stuff anymore. But omg expanding production in Enbesa is a daunting task, the amount I need to produce is staggering. I'm going to burn up a few hundred influence easy on trade unions alone.

    submitted by /u/Nienna000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment