• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Anno I don’t like constantly referring to guides and cheat sheets, due to it breaking immersion. How can I better understand production ratios, city and production layouts, trade route setups, and citizen needs?

    Anno I don’t like constantly referring to guides and cheat sheets, due to it breaking immersion. How can I better understand production ratios, city and production layouts, trade route setups, and citizen needs?


    I don’t like constantly referring to guides and cheat sheets, due to it breaking immersion. How can I better understand production ratios, city and production layouts, trade route setups, and citizen needs?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:39 AM PST

    Basically wanting to collect people's individual (ideally non-pausing, non-immersions-breaking) approach to some or all of these.

    submitted by /u/DontHateDefenestrate
    [link] [comments]

    Failure to launch with modloader for spice it up 2.7 (anno is being launched by steam)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to fix the following problem:

    After downloading the mod spice it up 2.7, extracting the files and putting them in a mod folder, i launched the game just fine, but the mods content was not in game

    i downloaded the modloader, extracted the files, put them in bin file, and overwrite the files. But then the game does not launch anymore

    Does anyone know how i can fix this?

    submitted by /u/lordfil
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 co-op mode not receiving passage quests

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:15 AM PST

    we enterd the passage, got the first 2-3 quests to settle in. we already completed all the requierments the first ones ask for, but we do not get any quest to continue to unlock the other areas or follow that boat.

    submitted by /u/lakestk
    [link] [comments]

    Starting with $1000000 M Bug (Anno 1800)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:34 PM PST

    I'm trying to play with my friend, but every time we start a new game, my friend seems to have 100000M. We don't modify any settings or use any mods or anything like that. How is it possible? Is it a visual bug?

    submitted by /u/marco18888
    [link] [comments]

    Co-op achievements

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:15 PM PST

    Hey, I am a little confused on how exactly achievements are awarded when playing Co-op. I have a savegame with my friends and until now we all got the achievements we earned. But today we finally got to the 4 airship hangar achievement but only I got the achievement (maybe because I hosted the lobby?). Is this a bug or did I get something wrong? Any help appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Rapwnzel33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment