• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    Anno Thanks Anno. Made me feel a bit less lonely on this day

    Anno Thanks Anno. Made me feel a bit less lonely on this day


    Thanks Anno. Made me feel a bit less lonely on this day

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:03 AM PST

    In case you were wondering what the investors are spending all their free time doing.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:47 AM PST

    Wishing you a Merry christmas from my Christmas fair !

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:46 AM PST

    Santa has Rudolf leading the way!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:00 PM PST

    Increased Production and Enhancements v2.0 - Now Available!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:18 AM PST

    Hello everyone!

    Some of you might have already seen my mod that I recently released called Increased Production x2. Today, with the release of v2.0 I wanted to announce it here on this subreddit so that more people will know about it. :)

    The three main parts of the mod are Increased Production, Increased Output and Increased Storage.

    Increased Production

    This increases the speed at which goods are made by x2.

    Increased Output

    This increases the amount of goods made per cycle from 1 to 2.

    Increased Storage

    This increases the storage of buildings by x2 or more to make room for the increased output and/or production.

    The mod also includes Field Reduction for both Animal and Crop Farms with different options, Increased Public Buildings Range, Increased Emergency Services Range, Ship Building Speed (x2 and x4) and Transporter Loading Speed (x2, x4 or x8), and Increased Coal Heater Range (x2)

    Everything is completely modular so you can pick and choose what you want.

    The main parts of the mod are categorized into Animal Farms, Construction Materials, Consumer Goods, Crop Farms, Intermediate Goods, Forestry Buildings (Lumberjacks, Charcoal Kilns and Hunting Cabins), Mines, and Oil.

    You can get it over on the Nexus page at Increased Production and Enhancements.

    Have fun!

    I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

    submitted by /u/SigmarForbidsThis
    [link] [comments]

    The markets are all decorated in time for Christmas

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:06 PM PST

    Christmas festivities on Bright Sands

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:31 AM PST

    Santa is spreading the warm and toasty holiday cheer to the farmers of Bright Sands

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:54 PM PST

    Influence drops after re-load.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:31 AM PST

    I am still getting this bug.. leave game with positive influence, but when come back and load my save next day, it's negative 80 or something. I noticed that my military influence investment jumped from 305 to 400+. I feel though that the low influence is correct though, and it's the excess positive influence I had was the bug..

    all DLCs, no mods.

    anyone else having this problem, and is there a way to solve it?

    submitted by /u/NappingYG
    [link] [comments]

    There is too few Anno 2070 content here imo

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:30 PM PST

    It's Santa!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:50 PM PST

    Anyone having / had these graphical errors in Anno 1800?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:02 AM PST

    Possible modular layout focused on town hall

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:13 AM PST

    Possible modular layout focused on town hall

    https://preview.redd.it/txrkmrmtzk641.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6e37a9217bab4866f6d1a1a74301ee3157ba482f

    So I came up with this layout focused entirely on maximizing the effects of the town hall while also providing perfect needs with dark green paths to every building. At the same time it doesnt look as square and cramped as many layout do, but this one is not to min/max but more to be a compromise between effective and nice looking.

    The idea is that you start off with one circle for farmer houses and then build another when reaching worker tier.

    Theres 22 residences in each quadrant for a total of 84 in a full circle.It requires brick roads, but until then the player can use two marketplaces and pubs instead of one.For the power plant to reach each and every house it is imperative that it is places as showed in the screenshot. It may be moved one tile to the left but more than that or to the right and at least one building will not have electricity.The circles has to be placed in a square grid to perfectly fulfill every need in every tier, but for my own part I plan to use the middle sections for railways and parks to make it pretty. Like I said, my layout is not min/max perfect at all.Mid section also lends room for a few extra residences, you may even be able to place a world fair at the center, but I havent tested it out.

    What do you think about town hall centered layouts?

    Oh yes and merry christmas people!

    submitted by /u/_Damale_
    [link] [comments]

    About language and need some help

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 06:53 AM PST

    Hello,

    First, thank you for coming in to see my question.

    I buy the Anno 1800 yesterday in Russia region, but the text in the game can't change.

    There is only Russian on the language list.

    Is there anyone who has the Chinese version? whether the simplified or traditional is ok.

    I have searched and read those sites below, but I only find the file for English.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/anno/comments/begfxw/language_packs/ <<< this help me a lot!

    The thread is archived, so I can ask the poster if he/she can send me the simplified file...

    Finally, sorry for my bad English...

    And Merry Christmas !!!

    submitted by /u/JustTaiwan
    [link] [comments]

    Cape Trelawney Campaign Bug

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 06:12 AM PST

    I believe I might of failed the main campaign for Cape Trelawney. I wanted to move my main base to a different island and removed the main port. It gave me a prompt asking if I'm sure I wanted to do this, but nothing about failing the campaign. The Queen got mad at me and my diver boat was destroyed immediately.

    I'm just bummed I can't experience this part of the game without starting over. If there's a way to get it going again I'd appreciate it.

    Thanks a bunch guy

    submitted by /u/tyur1995
    [link] [comments]

    NPCs

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:02 AM PST

    Over the holidays I want to start a new session. Do you have any recommendations or experience for a challenging NPC-Setup with Pirates activated? Definitely want to go with Mercier tho.

    submitted by /u/Avempai
    [link] [comments]

    Cape Trelawney bug

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:00 AM PST

    Cape Trelawney bug

    Hi guys, I've started a flash game with the last patch and the mod Spiece Up just released.

    I unlocked cape trelawney clicking in the icon in the world map; but now I have this quest and I don't know what to do. any helps?! Tnx

    https://preview.redd.it/sfnf3odhok641.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=76bba285333dd9b700d3a0540b19cb397619dc98

    submitted by /u/Darkysad
    [link] [comments]

    1800?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:07 PM PST

    Hello, I just bought 2205 and I'm really enjoying it but I'm starting to realise that 1800 is quite different with happiness and resources so I'm wondering if I should get it. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/soguyswedidit6969420
    [link] [comments]

    Bonus Resource stack Anno 1800

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:31 PM PST

    Hi guys I hit a little bump that had me curious on something, I have Brother Hilarius, and Sir Lewis Brindley, they both give me rum every now and then besides increasing production, my question is do their bonuses stack and I receive Rum from both like I do their production? Or would it just cancel one and have it only apply one bonus?

    submitted by /u/Lcuk_inc
    [link] [comments]

    If I buy Anno 1800 on Epic, will it still play through UPlay?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:18 PM PST

    I'd like to play with friends on UPlay, regardless of where I buy it.

    submitted by /u/bibowski
    [link] [comments]

    Workforce hump

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:49 PM PST

    Is it just me or are the worker tier the most employed tier of the game? I always have trouble having enough workers to run all production chains without having to build excessive amounts of houses for them. I try to do 1500 of every tier in my main island until I can ship off farmers and workers to off shore work camps. Farmers I always have several hundred in excess of and same goes for artisans, but workers seems to always be too little to go around.

    At the same time, it doesn't really make sense that you only get 10 farmers in a residence but twice as many workers on the same space. They should be upgrading their quality of life, not cramming in with twice as many people per tile. And then investors be living like true slum Lords sharing their 9 tile home with 49 other fat cats. Just seems a little skewed there with the ratios of people per house and workers needed compared to all other classes, it should be going down, not up, but still give you better money of course. Im also surprised that not a single building utilize mixed employment like needing investors for management and engineers for workforce in high tier production. What's your thoughts on the choices Ubi made in these regards with Anno 1800?

    submitted by /u/_Damale_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment