• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    Anno Started a new city...tried a little different layout.

    Anno Started a new city...tried a little different layout.


    Started a new city...tried a little different layout.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Scholar residence layout

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:34 AM PST

    The land of lions-scholars and research my layout. Hope this is helpful. #anno1800

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Can't get my rewards

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:58 AM PST

    As Promised: The Production Chains from the 500+hr savegame: New World Edition.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:33 AM PST

    You may have seen This Post about my 500+hr savegame and wondered- how does one keep that many investors happy?

    Well I'll tell you! It involves tractors, and ENTIRE ISLANDS dedicated to the production of only 1 or 2 goods. Yes, that means an entire island of just coffee crops.

    Take a look here: https://imgur.com/a/PH4ihf3

    All of the raw goods produced are sent to a Production Hub in the middle of the map. I called mine "Isla Deluxa." You'll notice it's not 100% filled. I had made the decision to move on to a new savegame before I was completely finished with it.

    As mentioned before, this game is modded. In the new world, this means commuter piers and legendary seeds, but not too much else, aside from the mod that makes it easier/less time consuming to find top-quality items.

    In the next post, I figured I would show off some of my favorite cities, but if anyone wants to see something specific, I'd be glad to show you!

    submitted by /u/M3TALL1K
    [link] [comments]

    Scholar residence layout V2 (For "Seat ob Power" DLC)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:44 AM PST

    Is Anno 1404 History edition the same as the original DS version?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:38 AM PST

    I played "Dawn of Discovery" AKA Anno 1404 on nintendo DS and loved it. I was reminiscing today and really wanted to play it again. So I tried looking for similar games, turns out it's been remastered and released this year!

    So my question is, will I have the same experience I had on DS if I buy 1404 HE on steam? Or is the PC game completely different to the DS one? Because I know things used to be hugely cut out to accommodate the DS. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/HunterOfRivia
    [link] [comments]

    Allow searching for items in Transfer Menu

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:24 PM PST

    This would be so useful when moving items between islands. Right now I have to search and remember the items I need for a particular production, then open the Transfer Menu on my ship and find the items.

    submitted by /u/jesta88
    [link] [comments]

    Hidden Quest Enbesa

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:11 AM PST

    Hi I found the hidden quest for the authentic ark and found it, but the quest popped up and went away. But the last I heard was that I should place it in a museum, so I did and nothing happened. Does anyone know the answer? Or is it a bug?

    submitted by /u/Mayheim1
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 Enbessa Quest bugt?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Anno 1800 crashes in Land of Lions.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Anno 1800 crashes and says "an unexpected Directx error occurred. Present failed"

    So yerh booted up my old game, spent yesterday and today fixing stuff ect. Game worked just fine.

    So today I decided to start Land Of Lions, and got to the part where you start building. Did the first pump station, build 50 canals, and then the game crashes. I just does the same now. After returning to desktop, I couldnt even launch the game again, had to reboot my computer. Anyone else had this issue?

    I am playing in DX12, on a machine that is more than capeable of running anno.

    Ive googled a bit, and seems im not the only one. Anyone got a workaround? And yes I am using various mods from spice it up.

    submitted by /u/Dimhilion
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble with quests in embesa

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:17 AM PST

    So i cant progress the subplots any further. I finished the water temple one but the pirate one wont progress until i gain access to the library but i have no quests from the library people. In the main quest i recently finished giving seafood soup to archie.

    Any idea whats going on? Is it bugged or am i just missing something? Please help hehe

    submitted by /u/Gartic1
    [link] [comments]

    Too much pressure from AI?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:33 PM PST

    So I started a brand new game with the start of LoL. I was having a blast building up my new and old world, conquering the artic and now off to enbesa.

    My problem is simple: The AI is too fast and even though I have enough space to expand, I feel like they tighten their grip around me. I don't know why, but I feel like I can't really do anything to build up my island.

    Is it possible to get the Anarchist items in the game/research institute if I start with only Mercier and kill him right after the start with my flagship? Maybe that would help me? Would I loose access to some of his items? Or add 1star AI who ask before expanding...

    Anyone feeling the same? Or am I weird? ;D

    submitted by /u/TheSkyllz
    [link] [comments]

    Cultural sets for the new world, worth it?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:12 AM PST

    So are the cultural sets worth it on the production islands (im using mods for commuter piers) of the new world?

    Which ones do you absolutely recommend in the new world?

    submitted by /u/lordfil
    [link] [comments]

    At what point scholars start giving quests?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:29 AM PST

    Do I have to reach a certain amount of them or what? Cuz they haven't given me a single quest so far.

    submitted by /u/EgorKlenov
    [link] [comments]

    So, you can't have Mercer items without Mercer DLC even if you "research" them in the Institute?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:02 PM PST

    How sweet. I wish I knew that before I put efforts into researching them. A little hint from the game would have been nice.

    submitted by /u/EgorKlenov
    [link] [comments]

    Mod Hotel De Ville

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:00 AM PST

    Salut quelqu'un aurait il un mod interessant pour permettre aux rayons d'action des HDV de se chevaucher ?

    submitted by /u/MattDuDu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment