• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Anno Fancy a game of chess ?

    Anno Fancy a game of chess ?


    Fancy a game of chess ?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:39 AM PST

    My layout to get up to 39k scholars

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:12 AM PST

    DevBlog: "City Lights" Pack Cosmetic DLC - Anno Union

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:09 AM PST

    TIL: You can drive carriages in first person mode

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:23 AM PST

    Not a perfect indigo layout, but that'll do for now!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:49 PM PST

    Trade Route Bug - Randomly assigns islands

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:07 PM PST

    So ive been having this issue ever since i started playing Land of Lions. Whenever i make a trade route it acts normally, but after a little while i get "minor issue with trade route" notification.

    Then, when i look at the trade route, i find a bunch of random islands are assigned to my trade routes, even to my enemies and to regions i havent unlocked yet.

    I have no idea why this is happening, and while not entirely game breaking, it becomes extremely annoying when you start getting more than 5 trade routes going.

    I also havent found a single issue like this in the forums or google.

    submitted by /u/MaelstromDesignworks
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Harbour Ornaments Mod

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Am I missing something or has the Harbour Ornaments mod, as well as the Nature Ornaments mod both been taken down on Nexus Mods?

    I cannot find them anywhere. AND I NEED THEM!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/TheGeist
    [link] [comments]

    How do you make a trade ship avoid an enemy island? (Anno 1800)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:12 AM PST

    I thought I'd heard there was a way to assign waypoints so that an active trade ship will avoid an enemy port on its automated trade route. Is this a thing? If so, how do you do it?

    submitted by /u/japinard
    [link] [comments]

    Uplay server down ?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Cant join a MP game and my friendlist is all offline

    submitted by /u/Holten
    [link] [comments]

    I couldn't find one online, so I thought I'd post it here in case somebody has a use for it: Caouchouc layout with trade union and tractors for 36 farms.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Adding any item items into ships

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:41 PM PST

    I saw this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/anno/comments/bn3sce/tutorial_get_any_item_you_want_in_your_savegame/

    apparently you can get any item (even quest only items) by adding them into ships but I can't get it to work.

    There's a step by step procedure but the person who suggested to simply add the items into ships instead of changing the GUID names didn't have a step by step procedure.

    Anybody knows how to pull this off?

    submitted by /u/justinsy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment