• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Anno Got another AnnoTip for beginners: Sometimes you will run out of coastal space for things like fisheries or sand mines. Consider building a road out to sea, popping a warehouse on the coast, and building coastal buildings on that road. This can help increase the available coastal space you have :)

    Anno Got another AnnoTip for beginners: Sometimes you will run out of coastal space for things like fisheries or sand mines. Consider building a road out to sea, popping a warehouse on the coast, and building coastal buildings on that road. This can help increase the available coastal space you have :)


    Got another AnnoTip for beginners: Sometimes you will run out of coastal space for things like fisheries or sand mines. Consider building a road out to sea, popping a warehouse on the coast, and building coastal buildings on that road. This can help increase the available coastal space you have :)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    It would be nice to have 3 different models for the Town Hall: a Village Hall, a Town Hall (current one) and a City Hall - even with identical function

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    It seems so weird that the Town Hall basically disappears between the investor houses.

    submitted by /u/videki_man
    [link] [comments]

    The New World now belongs to our pirate overlords

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    I've got an AnnoTip for beginners: When building farms, try to maximise the space on your islands by "hugging" the edges of the island and the banks of rivers with your farmlands. Production buildings and houses may not fit in those nooks and crannies but farm tiles will do just fine! :D

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    I wish we could choose red as a player colour which is currently reserved for the pirates. The bright red sails look fantastic.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    My Hospital Grounds Expanded, wanted a nice area for patients to walk while getting better

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    First game 'complete' in vanilla Campaign mode...now onto sandbox with all the DLCs!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    First game 'complete' in vanilla Campaign mode...now onto sandbox with all the DLCs!

    I set myself the target of hosting a World Fair before moving on from this save and starting again with all the DLCs enabled. Ditchwater became a bit of a mess by the end (in my mad rush to get enough Investors), so I can't wait to start afresh on a new map, with all the knowledge I've gained from this first playthrough!

    https://preview.redd.it/iid4fyq1rrs61.png?width=3440&format=png&auto=webp&s=509e43bc09345618850af68d3bc61fe69862594d

    submitted by /u/tharpley
    [link] [comments]

    Union Talk: Cosmetic DLCs and our current voting

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    a different kind of gardens starting to grow around the world fair.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    Number of import/export contracts (Docklands DLC)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    It might be a stupid question but how do I increase my number of import/export contracts beyond 14? I already have the maximal number of 13 export office modules which gives me a total of 14 contracts. So how do I increase that number in order to import goods such as rum, champagne, light bulbs and steam carriages? Do I need to equip some items in the harbourmaster's office? If yes, can someone tell me what items are those and where do I find them? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Comprehensive_Law206
    [link] [comments]

    Just an AnnoScreenshot. I'm not much of a beauty builder, but I wanted to put down a bunch of Universities around a Town Hall and then slot in items that boost University attractiveness. It didn't turn out being as efficient as I would have liked, but all those scholars walking around looked cool!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Industrial Region

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    love the new harbor mod....

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Got an Anno Intermediate level Tip: World's Fair Efficiency

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    No better feeling than to go to bed way too late after you finish an island

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    Anno: Skylines

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    Just an AnnoScreenshot. This one shows an Investor neighbourhood I built on one of my islands. Their residences are centred around a Town Hall where I can slot in items to provide further buffs. Plus I like the look of a town hall in the middle of the residences :)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    One more AnnoScreenshot! I can't help myself; I love how goregeous this game looks and I just want to share it with the community xD Here I have my most developed port (Docklands DLC), designed to receive a huge amount of goods from our New World Islands, to supply and support our Old World people.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    The beauty of this game is very hard to match. I thought I'd start sharing some screenshots with the community :)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    AnnoTip for internediate level players: Although the World's Fair can be built at 5000 Investors, and Even a Great Exhibition can be held at 10,000 Investors, Ideally you want to get to 20,000 Investors on the Island you build it on. This will reduce the goods needed by 50%- A huge bonus!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    No love for new world?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    With the vote on the cosmetic DLC's currently ongoing, I'm surprised to see that the new world pack is not even third right now. I can understand that the two sets that enhance the old world are most popular, but I'm saddened to see that the new world is behind the, in my opinion, out-of-vibe horror pack (Anno is always "happier"). I know this has also to do with the fact the new world eventually only becomes a coffee and co industry and there is little space, but still. I beliebe that should there ever be a 4th season pass (or just a dlc), it should make the oldest "second" session a bigger and more relevant part as a end by it self, and not just a means for the old world. The islands in the beginning are so beautiful, and the new world could have so much potential for nice cities with some specialized ornaments (and who knows, a third tier?)

    submitted by /u/Seilofo
    [link] [comments]

    Got another AnnoTip: For the Docklands DLC, Dockland modules do not grant attractiveness if they are not connected to the main Wharf building. As my screenshots show however, once you have them connected to the main Wharf, each module provides 15 attractiveness, as shown in the bottom right :)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    Anno 1800's beauty isn't restricted to it's Production Buldings and Residences. The instruments of war look amazing too! Here you see my expeditionary fleet hoping to wrench control over Enbesan Waters from Admiral Vicente Silva.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Just another AnnoScreenshot. The beauty of this game has all but ruined other games for me now! This is a picture of the World's Fair hosting my favourite exhibition: The Science Exhibition, which rewards the player with innovative new tools to boost production and resource generation. :D

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Problem with one of the trade routes/Warehouse is full

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    Hi! I have a question. Basically it's like in the topic - for example in Arctic I'm sending 1 food from the island that produces it to the other that does not but after some time I'm getting notifications that the warehouse is full and there is a problem with my trade route. Any idea what can I do?

    submitted by /u/Tomros1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment