• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 16, 2022

    Anno Official: there won't be a railway tile with asphalt/cobblestone background.

    Anno Official: there won't be a railway tile with asphalt/cobblestone background.


    Official: there won't be a railway tile with asphalt/cobblestone background.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 02:09 AM PDT

    Goodbye, Anno (subreddit) Community!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 03:26 PM PDT

    Hey Anno subreddit,

    As you may have seen from last week's Union Update, the time has come for me to hang up the mantle of the Brand Manager for Anno and to set sail for new adventures.

    Before doing so, I wanted to thank all of you (especially of course the admins and mods) for creating such a fantastic and friendly subreddit, which has been a real boon not only for us on the Anno Team, but the community overall.

    It is so cool to see how warmly newcomers to the community are welcomed, and how helpful everyone is with their pointers and help for getting started. You all had a part in making the game successful enough to allow the team to create four seasons of post-launch content, which is a huge accomplishment.

    Speaking of the team- you may not see them, but there are quite a few team members lurking on this subreddit and keeping an eye on the latest community creations, from especially creative builds to impressive new mods. Rest assured that those tend to make their rounds very quickly on the various Teams groups in the studio 😊

    Speaking for myself, I think that the sheer amount of time I spent on here during my own free time speaks volumes about what a lovely vibe this subreddit has 😊Feel free to say hi when you see me on Twitter or lurking on here, as you can bet I will be keeping an eye on the many cool things the team is working on for Anno.

    Thank you all, stay awesome, take care of each other, and I'll see you,

    Marcel/ Com_Raven

    - Formerly Senior International Brand Manager for Anno <3

    submitted by /u/Com_Raven
    [link] [comments]

    how to fix it quest in artic?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 03:10 AM PDT

    Mic problems with Anno

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 12:31 PM PDT

    Hello guys

    I got a problem with Anno 1800. Everytime I start the game, it mutes my mic on discord. Its the only game where I have this problem. I search the internet for solutions but nothing worked! Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/pero123hr
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 lag when leaving the game, Help

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 12:12 PM PDT

    Hello everyone :)

    I have a rather strange problem with Anno 1800. I would like to ask your opinion.

    When I play it, I have absolutely no performance problems, no lag, and I would point out that the graphics settings are pushed to the limit.

    However, when I quit the game (quit and save), I am fine back to my desktop but that's when the problem starts. I don't know why but my computer started lagging at that moment. But really enormously lager to the point of "paralyzing" my computer for a good 30 mins.

    I have this problem only when I quit the game anno 1800, so I guess it's related but I don't understand where it can come from.

    Does anyone have an idea to help me solve this problem ?

    Thanks a lot :)

    Ps: I don't speak English, I'm sorry but I hope to be understandable anyway (thanks google translate ^^).

    submitted by /u/De_Kermor
    [link] [comments]

    Should I upgrade all homes at once or a tad at a time?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 12:01 PM PDT

    And when you have negative in workforce does that mean you have to many jobs and not enough farmers?

    And If all my homes aren't filled up and the population is at a stand still or in the negative does that mean there arent enough jobs for people to want to move in?

    submitted by /u/Artaniss
    [link] [comments]

    Harborlife

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 05:35 AM PDT

    Can anyone explain to me what Harborlife actually does please? I don't understand from the description under spice it up.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Jenkini87
    [link] [comments]

    Cape Trelawney - remove yellow tint

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 05:18 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    is there a mod to remove the yellow tint in the Cape region?

    submitted by /u/NekyoArc
    [link] [comments]

    BATTLE - ARCTIC ISLAND TAKEOVER ( FIRE VS ICE )

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 03:04 PM PDT

    Anno lags immensely on windows 11

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 01:29 AM PDT

    Hi, on windows 10 the game runs butter-smooth but on windows 11 when scrolling over large cities it lags like a b (or stutters, idk, it gets very choppy)

    Settings are identical, so are drivers, DX11-12 makes no difference, just that DX12 crashes on win10 sometimes. Game runs off of an SSD.

    submitted by /u/vaqxai
    [link] [comments]

    Where are Anno 1800 hotkey files stored locally?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 04:26 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get back into Anno on a new machine but my hotkeys (and I made a lot of tweaks) didn't transfer over cloud. With this case in other games I'd just manually move over the hotkey file but I am having difficulty finding where Anno 1800 stores its hotkey files (on Windows 10).

    Anyone know where it is? I've searched through much of the Documents > Anno 1800 sub folders without luck and don't see any documentation on this after a quick google search.

    submitted by /u/coldblood007
    [link] [comments]

    Best items for productions?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 11:58 AM PDT

    What combo items in trade nation you use for investor production buildings? Golden pocket, jewellery etc. Thanks. This is my 1st play and I after 100hours finally push hard AIs back to their 3 mainlands in old world (with heavy blockade :D). I have all dlc, 120 influnce (mostly spend on warships). I want keep AIs. So , any items you suggest please?

    submitted by /u/No-Mousse3181
    [link] [comments]

    few more noob questions

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 01:54 PM PDT

    HOw often does the NPC trader come around? I have some excess inventory that I need to sell. Also why when I hit Cntrl Q and click on storage it shows nothing other then it saying all goods?

    What do I do when I have full output storage? Im sure I will have more so Ill be back lol...

    submitted by /u/Artaniss
    [link] [comments]

    Mods not working !! help pls

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 11:30 AM PDT

    So I recently installed few mods such as "More ship slots", "Power plants range" and "Municipal Theatre" but none are in the game and I don't know where the problem is !!!

    I created the mods folder in the main folder and extracted the mods in there, also, I've installed anno1800-mod-loader v 0.8.6 an yet nothing happens ! Is this mod loader suppose to install something ? cuz I just copied two files and that was it.

    guys I'm pretty new to this whole mods and such so I'd really appreciate some guidance

    thanks.

    submitted by /u/Lizardaxe
    [link] [comments]

    Tobias trading time

    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 01:58 PM PDT

    Hello all, I just noticed that my trading times jumped up to 50 minutes. Is there a reason for this?

    submitted by /u/ferlez28
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment