• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Anno Limiting cargo on ship (Anno 1800)

    Anno Limiting cargo on ship (Anno 1800)


    Limiting cargo on ship (Anno 1800)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:43 PM PDT

    Don't know why I can't find this, but how do you limit the amount of cargo a ship takes on? I'm working on a quest and I don't need to take 50 tobacco leaves, just 8. TIA

    submitted by /u/jenkum22
    [link] [comments]

    Town hall stacking?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:38 PM PDT

    Hi all, weird question here and I'll phrase it with an example.

    Pietro Jonah Proud fulfills the Bank need if the residence has electricity. Mr. Harrick fulfills Pocket Watches and Jewelry if the residence has banks.

    If I have a residence provided with electricity and the above two items, will the residence receive pocket watches and jewelry?

    submitted by /u/exie610
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment