• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Anno All geared up and ready to head North on Dec 10th....

    Anno All geared up and ready to head North on Dec 10th....


    All geared up and ready to head North on Dec 10th....

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:16 PM PST

    Will the Statistics screen/building be added to those without new 'Passage' DLC?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:42 AM PST

    I'd like to give Anno another shot after finding it quite repetitive and boring playing the same cookie-cutter template to constantly 'catch up' with the new tiers, however if the statistics screen is added to the game I'd actually be able to play slowly and nicely due to knowing my production demands at all times.

    submitted by /u/MulleboySE
    [link] [comments]

    For those preparing to head north

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:27 AM PST

    1404 - I suck at Imperorator mode thingy

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:07 PM PST

    The computer players are constantly ahead of me from the start and declare war on me while I'm still on 2 ships and stuff.

    Need some advice on a strong start if there is such a thing. So far I've tried rushing as much income as I can into 400 citizen level and a 300 nomad settlement. This is not working.

    Advice?

    submitted by /u/Novuake
    [link] [comments]

    I need a translator.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:52 PM PST

    Is there an easy way to align ships?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:49 PM PST

    In a lot of RTS style games you can align the direction of units when you move them. This is normally done by simultaneously holding the right and left click of the mouse and moving the mouse in the direction you wish to align the units. Is there a similar way to do this in Anno?

    submitted by /u/cjnewson88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment