• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Anno The Capital City of Crown Falls #2 : First Person View

    Anno The Capital City of Crown Falls #2 : First Person View


    The Capital City of Crown Falls #2 : First Person View

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:12 AM PST

    This game stresses me out so much...

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:56 AM PST

    My first Anno game ever, heard great things about it and was so excited to try.

    then about 20 hours in I realized that every time a new tier of buildings open up, I am not excited. I dread it. I dread about finding the space, I dread about adding more weight to this house of cards thats barely holding together.

    I really, really want to like this game. on paper its everything i ever wanted. but man... its so stressful.

    submitted by /u/Illidariislove
    [link] [comments]

    The Sunken Treasures DLC sadly is not really for multiplayer, yet?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:21 AM PST

    From the very first times I played Anno games, I have always enjoyed playing multiplayer with my friends. However, in Anno 1800, the Sunken Treasures DLC seems like quite an unbalanced and unfair addition to the game since there is only one Crown Falls -sized giant island, which gives an enormous benefit for only one of the players in the game.

    That's why I have wondered if there could be some change coming to this since the DLC still comes with plenty of other interesting and enjoyable features, such as the treasure diving and lots of items and an incredibly beautiful new region. Thus, it is always a shame to leave out the Sunken Treasure DLC because of its unbalancedness. In my opinion, it would be wonderful if there was an own Crown Fall -sized island or even an own Cape Trelawney region for every computer player. I really hope that will be fixed in the benefit of the whole multiplayer game type, which I think is almost ruined because of this. Anybody else having similar thoughts about this DLC and its flaws?

    submitted by /u/aakesupreme
    [link] [comments]

    1800: Why do I keep randomly loosing hundreds of thousands of dollars?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:12 AM PST

    I'm attempting to save 300k to build the worlds fair but every time I get to around 280, I randomly drop like 200k. I am making 26.12k currently. What gives?

    submitted by /u/cryinbc
    [link] [comments]

    WIP: Just before making the island pretty -- now to upgrade to nobles and begin the great island re-design

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Trying out Anno 1800

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Hello guys,

    I was wondering if there was any way to try a demo or play Anno 1800 trying it out for free? I'm not talking about piracy or anything, not interested in that. But I really loved Anno 2205 and I'd really like to play 1800 as well but I'm unfortunately not in a place where I'd be able to afford a full price tag for quite a while. So I was hoping for some free demo or some such to try.

    EDIT: should mention, if there's some kind of sale going on somewhere I'm unaware of, I'd be able to drop about 20EUR on a game but thats about as much as I could.

    Any info would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/HidekiG
    [link] [comments]

    Hey everyone, I just started up a Brand New Anno 1800 Youtube series focusing on the Sunken Treasures DLC! Check it out:

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:32 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment