• Breaking News

    Monday, March 2, 2020

    Anno Ultra Late Game Challenge Ideas?

    Anno Ultra Late Game Challenge Ideas?


    Ultra Late Game Challenge Ideas?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:40 AM PST

    Hey folks, so I got to 100k investors, 100% fulfilled their needs, and got all the museum/zoo/botanic sets. What do you guys do when you have "beat" the game like this? Do you try and get 1 million investors or something?

    submitted by /u/Gorshin07
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to buy Andean Set (BOTANICA)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:46 AM PST

    Hey all,

    I'm wondering if anyone can tell me which NPC in the botanica DLC sells the three pieces of the andean set. I'd like to put this set in the new world for that sweet coffee bonus.

    Anyone who can help me?

    submitted by /u/mithril2122
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 crashing before any logos

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:34 AM PST

    A couple of weeks ago there was an update which crashed Anno before it even finished loading. It was caused by UPlay ingame overlay and disabling it avoided the problem. But, now I can't start the game even with overlay disabled, even in offline mode. I didn't notice any update now, it just stopped working.

    Is this known bug? Any solutions/workarounds?

    Last time some people said it might be caused by Win7 and I should upgrade to Win10. Does Ubisoft still plan to support Win7?

    Also I've been getting a lot more game instability (random crashed in the middle of the game) and desyncs in general. Did anybody also experienced this?

    submitted by /u/Atria1234
    [link] [comments]

    Island size and quantity of islands

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Hey everyone, Curious question about island size setting on sandbox. If you put island size to small or big will it affect the quantity of islands that spawn? Or will the quantity remain the same always and there will just be less water?

    submitted by /u/zzz421zzz
    [link] [comments]

    About Proclamation of Knighthood Item

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:40 PM PST

    Hi,

    I missed out on this item when my ship came too late to deliver goods to archibald. Was it a one off offer? Will I get the quest again from him? Im over 100+ hours in and still haven't gotten a quest from archibald for this item :<

    submitted by /u/justinsy
    [link] [comments]

    HELLLLP!!!!!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:34 PM PST

    HELLLLP!!!!!

    I have been trying to use the Mod load for Anno 1800. I have watched the Youtube video. I have follow the instructions: Doesn't work?

    https://preview.redd.it/nt7iiytq76k41.png?width=1236&format=png&auto=webp&s=f36ea67da109ffaa36d41212e16e7804e9f536be

    - double click to load it and I get the warning.

    -then it tell me to pick a folder

    -then I get Anno 1800 install folder not found???

    I don't know what I'm missing? I added the 2. dll files. Stumped

    submitted by /u/dynamoe5130
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Anno-fans, what do you think of the Patrician-series, especially 3 and 4? Are they worth it? Any similarities to Anno?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PST

    I've known the Patrician-series since the first episode but never played it. I'm a bit skeptical about Kalypso though, that name is a synonym for mediocrity.

    submitted by /u/videki_man
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 is on sale in Epic games store

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:56 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment