• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    Anno Must have mods/DLC?

    Anno Must have mods/DLC?


    Must have mods/DLC?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Sorry if this is documented anywhere - I couldn't find via search (though realistically that's probably just Reddit).

    I started playing recently and love the game. However, i only have base and I'm eyeing ways to change it up. Are there any must have mods? And is the DLC worth it?

    submitted by /u/threenippledwonder
    [link] [comments]

    anno 1404 SBM bug ?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Hi, recently I've been back for anno 1404. Since I've done once IAAM, this time I chose to play with SBM but it seems I got some weird bug:

    For example I noticed that spice farm from the oriental version was working but you can place invisible and non existant field (but that is working so not a big problem here).

    Similar thing happened with the vegetal farm (this time it seems this is the building that is non existant as shown in this picture https://puu.sh/FgKkl/a1cb0ea601.jpg)

    I was wondering if this was a known bug or not. I tried the install with my cd version (normal version + venice and then I let the launcher patch the game with the latest version) and also with my steam version (gold). Normally both should be patched with the latest version like it should.

    Also I was wondering why the noria exploit is not working on my northern island (but working in the southern) ? I remembered when I played IAAM, this thing was working on both islands :o

    I want to point this time I'm playing with windows 10 and last time when I played with Anno 1404 IAAM was with windows 7. And to make sure I did the installation in english but I don't know if I could make the install with another language.

    submitted by /u/Petritant
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 campaign question. New World Discovery

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:20 PM PST

    In campaign. Will the AI not discover New World, Camp and Actic till I initiate respective quests?

    Also how does it work in free play?

    submitted by /u/Merenthan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment