• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Anno It seems Blue Byte is going to announce something for Anno 1800 this next monday!

    Anno It seems Blue Byte is going to announce something for Anno 1800 this next monday!


    It seems Blue Byte is going to announce something for Anno 1800 this next monday!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:18 AM PST

    Found Han Solo frozen in carbonite from Star Wars as a grave plate in the church

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:30 PM PST

    My cart wont move at all. I've tried moving + rebuilding but it wont collect goods

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PST

    Sorry for potato shot but we all float down here.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Modloader not loading mods (Anno 1800)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:45 AM PST

    Hello fellow anno fans,

    i've been enjoing anno 1800 for some time now and thought it would be nice to test out some mods, however, i cant get any mod to load for the life of me. I think maybe someone would be able to help me out here

    Here's what I did:

    - installed MS Visual C++ Distributable(the one linked in the modloader github page)

    https://i.imgur.com/8xs5IJ5.png

    (^here i am not sure if i should delete some of those installed)

    - copied the 2 modloader files into my game directory(replacing the old ones)

    -created a "mods" directory in the game folder

    -placed mods like /mods/[Adjustments] Improved Lodlevels (Zoommod)/*

    I've tried different mods and not a single one would affect my game...

    Do I need to start a new game for them to work?

    submitted by /u/L8n1ght
    [link] [comments]

    Help? (Anno 1800)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:00 PM PST

    I recently started playing after a long break for like 6 months. I looked in the Ubisoft store and decided to buy the Holiday Pack before entering the game. So far so good.

    I now have a little christmas market and the fences and hedges are decorated with ribbons and bells and stuff and the 1x1 statue is a snowman. Again, so far so good.

    But christmas is over. I don´t wanna snowmans standing around in my garden areas. Is there the possibility to remove or deactivate the DLC? Or are these cosmetic "enhancements" a temporary christmas feature by ubisoft i don´t know about cause thats my first time playing since august? I´m a little bit frustrated.

    I hope i´m right with my second guess or otherwise i won´t play this game anymore until they add a function in uplay to deactivate dlcs...

    submitted by /u/robinotwilliams
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment