• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    Anno A taste of what we accomplished in the special 'Beautification' episode of my Import Island Youtube series.

    Anno A taste of what we accomplished in the special 'Beautification' episode of my Import Island Youtube series.


    A taste of what we accomplished in the special 'Beautification' episode of my Import Island Youtube series.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:41 AM PST

    No friends to play and too shy to play online

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Hi!

    As the title said, my friends don't really like Anno 1800 - I know they lack good taste in video games :P - I'm really shy and I have been wondering how active and friendly the online community is because I think playing with other people rather than AI will enhance the experience 1000 times.

    Also, is there any places online to search for people to play with?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/OnlyThe666
    [link] [comments]

    Can't disable edge scrolling in Anno 1800?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:56 PM PST

    I can't fathom why there is no option to disable edge scrolling in this game. I hate accidentally scrolling the map when I am just trying to reach a UI icon at the edge of the screen. Has anyone figured out a way to turn this off?

    I tried going into engine.ini and setting "EdgeScrolling": false, but it didn't have any effect in game.

    submitted by /u/rodc22
    [link] [comments]

    Are my settings wrong? Playing 1080p and these are low quality with a pinch of pixelated.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Is there any plan to make the game engine utilize multiple cores for 1800? We're being bottlenecked by the single-core usage.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:34 PM PST

    I just built a new PC with these specs:

    RTX 2080 Super

    32GB RAM

    9900k

    And I get frame drops during mid-to-late game when I reach around 10-20k pop. (Graphic settings have minimal impact)

    Sometimes it uses 2 cores but most of the time it's just one. I understand that programming a game engine to utilize all cores is extremely hard and a tedious thing to do but I think a lot of people would benefit from it, especially people with low-end rig.

    submitted by /u/c0ldpr0xy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment