• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Anno New cosmetic DLC pack : soon

    Anno New cosmetic DLC pack : soon


    New cosmetic DLC pack : soon

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    I made a spreadsheet for Anno 1404 to calculate population needs.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    What are your favorite difficulty settings for Anno 1800?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    I have season pass but Uplay says something different

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    So, I have ALL the dlcs for Anno 1800 but whenever I'm going to Anno store I always see that I can buy Season Pass 2. That wouldn't be weird if I didn't have it, but I do. Do I have it or not?

    I can't check it in the game, because I didn't downloaded it yed (still playing the older Anno games).

    submitted by /u/Wilczek21
    [link] [comments]

    Lost opportunity with la Corona ... or ... is it for a DLC?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    I was dismayed to read/learn that the red ships of La Corona in Cape Trelawney never turned hostile. They would have added a nice challenge, like a kind of special pirate, with reinforcements ships coming from the East board. But no, they move around and do nothing, a pity and a wasted opportunity for extra !FUN!

    submitted by /u/PocusFR
    [link] [comments]

    Any Way To Unlock Architectural Marvels Decorations?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Does anyone know of a mod or something to unlock those decorations from the worlds fair (channels, columns etc)? I'm at the point int he game now were money is no object but having to grind water features for hours is NOT appealing in any way. Especially since to get the lower tier ones (which I wan't instead of the smaller T9 world fair decorations) I have to destroy my warehouse supplying it and let the timer run down to get A T6 or whatever.

    Is there A mod or file edit I can use?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/DorianOtten
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to check which of my mods are active?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm totally new to modding the game. I have downloaded the Mod Loader and installed as instructed. Then, I downloaded the Increased Production and Enhancements mod, created a mod folder inside my main anno folder, and put the mod folders there. I want to be sure they are active though.

    submitted by /u/Markooo95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment