• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Anno When you load an old save with additional mods

    Anno When you load an old save with additional mods


    When you load an old save with additional mods

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    At least anno cares about me

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Weird pixelated pattern in screen when playing Anno 1800. Anyone know why?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Can't login to Anno 2070?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Hello. After a looong break I wanted to play Anno 2070. I have the steam version and installed it, and I ran into some issues (no text, etc.). After messing around with patches and then a complete reinstall of the game, now it starts up perfectly fine... Until the login.

    The game attempts to login, and I'm then greeted by the following error message: https://gyazo.com/a04b9f6c81f6e3752c300fc18421e7c5
    Login and password are correct. If I try changing them, I get an error message that Login/Password is incorrect. Does anyone know what's going on? On https://support.ubisoft.com/en-us/Games/3272?platform=9 it states that "PC Server Status: Available".

    submitted by /u/PewnyPL
    [link] [comments]

    The combat in the ground can be a really good thing for the game

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    I know, this game is about manegment city. But, I really can imagine a new combat in the game. The ground combat could be really fun. Imagine, move your troops in the streets you have build to defend your city. Or invade a city with your troops. Combat already exists in the game with the ship combats. I don't know, but something like a RTS combat gameplay inside the game can elevate the gameplay and the funny. I love build my city, but the combat can be really fun. What you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Caos_s
    [link] [comments]

    Late Game Woes

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Late Game Woes

    Looking for some tips for the late game of Anno.

    1. How many Furnaces, Steelworks, Brass Smelters do you need? My logic is that I should refine the base ores continuously into higher products (Motors/Adv Weapons), so I have three trade unions worth of space dedicated to that.
    2. Is it worth upping the productivity of those assorted smelters at the expense of happiness?
    3. Haven't played with the Palace before and just got it unlocked in this playthrough. Looks like it incentivises you to move all production off your investor island. Am I understanding this correctly?
    4. How do you deal with the massive frame drops later on? Attached is the Razer Cortex graph from last night and I now see why the game felt so choppy. I was alt-tabbing a lot to look at the Wiki for trade union optimisation, so that may have something to do with it. Feedback is @ Low, V-sync to 60 hz, and AA @ 4x, with other settings in the second picture.

    https://preview.redd.it/doeekfc4ink51.jpg?width=1161&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a0635aa9ddacb3e64cd08412165ff5e0e0e43f98

    https://preview.redd.it/9reo7wt7hnk51.png?width=902&format=png&auto=webp&s=3c6b97d2143e76d359ddbd824a3155de766ec928

    submitted by /u/ElysiumDawns
    [link] [comments]

    Which game should i play to get back into the series?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Apologies if this if a faq. I played dawn of discovery on my ds when i was younger and loved it and i only just remembered. I loved the little ongoing story inbetween each section of the game, and starting each new level with new elements to take into account. Is this specific to this game or is it a staple of the franchise? Either way im curious to hear which of the games people would recommend to get into some anno (on pc this time, my nintendo days are long past).

    submitted by /u/bigste98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment