• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – October 23, 2020

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – October 23, 2020


    /r/anno Questions Thread – October 23, 2020

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Hi /r/anno, welcome to our Weekly Questions thread!

    This is a place for you to ask questions and seek advice from other players. Additionally, if you'd like to share your knowledge and give tips to your fellow players, go ahead!

    Finally, have a look at the Community Resource Megathread!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Anno Pays homage to The Lion King ��

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    That "drought" in Land of Lions must be a joke. Not sure if Old World has that much fresh water

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    TIL you can hold down shift while placing fields, to place more than the maximum number for that farm.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    It doesn't improve the effectiveness of that farm, but it's good for filling in blank spaces on islands!

    submitted by /u/spacejester
    [link] [comments]

    Is my fire station receiving enough water?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Archebald's quest to find places matching pictures in Enbessa

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    The sun rises over Enbessa!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    May I introduce you to The Snake Farm

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Some layout ideas for canals on farms and animals. They can be fun and tricky to get in there!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Saw that Crown Falls layout on this Subreddit yesterday, decided to give it a shot as I was about to expand to Cape Trelawney anyways. Now it's time to get the industry going! :)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    I'd love to have a mini-RPG within my Anno

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    First Impressions of Land O Lions

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    First Impressions of Land O Lions

    Loving it!

    So much content! A must purchase if you haven't bought the season pass.

    Unlike the Arctic, while atmospheric really good, Land Of Lions is fully integrated into the game. There is A LOT of items that you need from Old, New and Enbesa.

    The irrigation system is also very well done. It requires a lot more planning and strategy of how to get your farms and fields set up. ANNO isn't a true city builder in the sense traffic and routes don't matter to much but with the irrigation you really have to think about how to lay it all out. My first stab at a lay out in the picture.

    The Scholars are great as advertised. Tons to do there, and a challenge list of items to keep them happy. Looking forward to expanding them more.

    Game update features also very welcomed. They are so streamlined in the game they felt like they were always there.

    If I have a compliant, its the optional quest where you spend a lot of time just clicking things. Became a little tedious after awhile.

    Great addition, its almost a new game! Thanks!

    https://preview.redd.it/b67003j5jsu51.jpg?width=3840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=36873727ac0b5f5e28b9977fcbcf5be8ed18cc9e

    submitted by /u/davidny212
    [link] [comments]

    Shouldn't there be some buildings on this island?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Land of Lions: Taming the Towers quest

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    So, I'm stuck on the 'Taming the Towers' quest given b Emperor Ketema early in the LoL storyline. The quest seems easy enough, click on the towers in the order given by the quest text (Zebra, Hyena, Hippo, Cheetah, King=Palace), yet nothing happens.
    Is there some kind of bug or am I just missing something?

    submitted by /u/Sonar_Tax_Law
    [link] [comments]

    land of lions "The Rise of Emperor Ketema" quest 2 different paths, and I need to know the outcome for each

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    on one side theres Sir Archabald Blake, and he wants you to make the populace unhappy because he thinks enbesa is expanding to fast

    and on the other side there is the Emperor who wants you to reach 800 elders and grow Taborime.

    I dont know what the outcome is, and I feel like this is a very important decision so if anyone has already passed this part, your incite would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/tylerbagot
    [link] [comments]

    Make Taborime Great Again lol

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    (SPOLIERS) What quests you can/cannot fail and how you can get to the perfect end

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    So I am slowly progressing throw stories- so far from what i read/done:

    • first island "Aha desu" (or whatever) - you need to help them (choose independence) and then there is time quest for meat and tea -if you fail this - island is "lost". rest was straidforward so far - repair water, give them seed, give them animals, enjoy festival, get museum thingy -this is how far I get

    • second island - library one - so far not much, I am now in decision point where I can say people need work or help king see their point of view (my game crash when i hit help them so not sure what happend next)

    • didnt go for archibald

    • didnt go for "pirat" guys

    Any of your experience and helping advices?

    submitted by /u/Servel85
    [link] [comments]

    What to click on Kidusi?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Can't crack one of the puzzles: Bland when floating but delicious when sink. Can you pinpoint for me where to look?

    submitted by /u/gebali
    [link] [comments]

    I have been playing some Anno 1602 this week. This is my best game so far: 5480 Aristocrats

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Land of Lions: Decisions and Consequences

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Hello guys,

    I've been wondering, whether there is a guide online about decisions and their consequences. Maybe a flowchart somewhere? The wiki is not yet updated and I couldn't find anything online, just something on a German site, where you can read for subscriptions. I digress. :)

    So, is there anything like this, to check the other side of the story without playing through it twice? I'd love to, but I don't have time for two playthroughs.

    For example, what is the outcome if you decide to stick to the King's decisions and do not help the Waha Desher for example?

    Regards

    submitted by /u/Krieger2690
    [link] [comments]

    Bug: Taming the Towers quest (restart if it won't progress)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I got the quest "Taming the Towers", and the quest is to click the towers in some order given by the quest. Left clicking, right clicking, alt-clicking, shift-clicking, etc has no effect if you click on them in the order given or backward.

    When I restarted the game, the quest worked if you left click each tower listed. Since I did that many times before I think the restart fixed it. If the quest seems bugged for you, try a restart.

    submitted by /u/MalleusManus
    [link] [comments]

    What is bland when afloat and delicious when it is sunk?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    New graphics

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Did anyone notice that there's a bunch of renewed graphics?

    Like, the railroad crossings look much better now, and the oil wells are different (and yellow) too. I like it :)

    submitted by /u/fluffytom82
    [link] [comments]

    How the advanced pier work ?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Is it just "upgrade pier" and select the goods you want to have unload here ?

    Because i don't see a faster load/unload speed, i see ship with with others goods use it (this is very annoying because sometime a ship will block the defined goods to unload) .
    I have upgrade both side of my trade route for testing.... nothing change.

    Did i miss something, or everything is normal ?

    submitted by /u/ViewtifulNyco
    [link] [comments]

    Bug for the quest to find the true prince ?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Hi, I got the quest to decide if Ketema or Angereb is the prince. I got the mission to find out the real one. In this quest, I got to click on the building upside the island of Angereb. Later on, I got to Kidusi island and readed some book in the library. And now I am stuck with a quest that says I need to get further in Kidusi quest to unlock the library. Fact is I already ended her arc, since I got her buff (the one that gives 1 research point, correct me if it's not her buff). Did I miss something or am I stuck from a bug ?

    I know I didn't say any quest name, but since I am not playing in english, I don't wanna say poorly translated quests name.

    submitted by /u/Petritant
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment