• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Anno 500k. Everything in stable supply. No propaganda. Almost all OW. I haven't been here before

    Anno 500k. Everything in stable supply. No propaganda. Almost all OW. I haven't been here before


    500k. Everything in stable supply. No propaganda. Almost all OW. I haven't been here before

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    My wheat 28 wheat farm setup with tractors

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Anno 1701: Are we the baddies ?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    I started Anno with 2070 and then played the heck out of 1404 so those were the base expectations towards the game.

    I recently got Anno 1701 and was playing through the campaign to learn the ropes and Oh boy most of them involve stealing some Aztec/ Native American artifact. It is, I guess true to history minus the red bits but it made me real uncomfortable.

    Of course, now that I am done with all that, on to continuous mode where I don't have to worry about any of that.

    Do you guys play the campaign ? What do you feel about the plot elements ?

    submitted by /u/kawaii_renekton
    [link] [comments]

    Workforce without residences? (Anno 1800)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Sometimes when i do some big achievement in the game (take over an island, seize an island .etc) i receive 'free' workers on all on my islands. Something like a +50 (or more) of every type of worker without any residences on the island itself.

    Now i want to capitalize on this phenomenon but i know nothing about it. I couldn't find anything on the wiki either. Could someone explain this to me?

    submitted by /u/abdo1231997
    [link] [comments]

    Does von Malching work when the mine isnt working because of full storage?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Title explains my question.

    submitted by /u/Toasty224
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment