• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Anno Anno 1800 Land of Lions DevBlog2: Shepherds and Irrigation System

    Anno Anno 1800 Land of Lions DevBlog2: Shepherds and Irrigation System


    Anno 1800 Land of Lions DevBlog2: Shepherds and Irrigation System

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Land of Lions features preview

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    [Spoiler] All special Research possibilities

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Version 2.7 of the newly named Incipium's Tweaks and Enhancements has been released!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Early morning in Ditchwater

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Early morning in Ditchwater

    So this is my first time playing Anno1800 and I thought I'd post a screenshot of a neighborhood in my campaign playthrough.

    Sleepy town just waking up

    submitted by /u/Slimdude41
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 and my cpu

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Im sorry if this is well worn territory but here's my question:

    Is there any chance of a patch making it so anno 1800 can take better advantage of all the cores my cpu has? I was noticing while streaming that my cpu was only at like 20-30% usage. I looked and saw its cause the game only appeared to use about 8 cores/threads.

    I dont know much about how games interact with cpus or anything like that but i would love to see find out how plausible it is to have a patch that would allow more usage.

    Mostly a curiosity but i think it would be awesome and gimme more of that sweet sweet fps right?

    submitted by /u/Gartic1
    [link] [comments]

    What’s next after The Land of Lions?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I'm curious to know if there would be a season 3 for Anno 1800. It's really a great game and I don't wish for it to end. I'm hoping there's going to be a new session in Asia.

    submitted by /u/MartinClark08
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment