• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Anno Land of Lions DevBlog 3: Elders and Story

    Anno Land of Lions DevBlog 3: Elders and Story


    Land of Lions DevBlog 3: Elders and Story

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Crown Falls docks

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Imperial College Crown Falls!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Guerilla warfare.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    The finest education in Crown Falls!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    I too, am ready for Scholars!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Power Output= 10000

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    your go to Warship + Warship Items (1

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    What's your go to warship?

    The Pyrphorian BC is pretty damn powerful but the Royal Ship of the Line is just so classy

    submitted by /u/arvintob
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 - Anyone here played against Hardest AI?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    If so, just how hard is it?

    submitted by /u/japinard
    [link] [comments]

    Buying season pass 2 through EGS possible?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Hi everyone

    I originally bought the game on Uplay. If i have linked my accounts will i then be able to purchase season pass 2 on the Epic Games Store and have it show up on Uplay?

    submitted by /u/Renediffie
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with Anno 2070 Steam Version

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    So I wanted to play Anno 2070 again after a long time. I only have the Steam Version because I bought it on a whim some time ago.

    So whenever I start the game it boots up just fine but when I get to the log in screen and I try to log in I get an Error: "An unknown error has ocurred" or something like that and I'm stuck in the log in screen.

    While I have seen people with the same problems as I do I have yet to find someone that can help me with a solution.

    I would be really glad if someone could help me out here

    submitted by /u/HUtoGO
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 - how oyu approaach production chain?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    There was similar post in this subreddit or different one but I cannot find it.

    My question is, do you have one main clean island where you reach investors and other islands are for productions?

    I am playing campaign and I reached investors in Ditchwater. I have production chain in Ditchwater and this island is packed, almost full. I think better to reach investors and all muzeum, zoo, garden slots and palace would be better in Crown Falls as it is bigger island.

    What is your thought/strategy? Do you have one main island and what is your production chains on island?

    submitted by /u/Nighters
    [link] [comments]

    how to beat Hugo Mercer?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    How do you actually beat Hugo Mercer

    submitted by /u/arvintob
    [link] [comments]

    Build a neighborhood for the scholars.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    How does Anno 1800 run for you? Worried about high load on processor...

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    I play on a 1070 and an i5 8600k (Coffee Lake) processor. The game is installed on an SSD with 214 GB of free space.

    But when I get deeper into a save, usually around reaching Engineers, the game slugs down. Scrolling around the map is choppy (but when still, animations are smooth as ever) and the load on my processor goes as high as 72%...

    How can I change this? What do you play this game on and how does it run for you at the higher levels of progress?

    submitted by /u/Rorcanna
    [link] [comments]

    Error loading up Saved File

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Hope you can help. I just reinstalled Windows and did have an amazing City of over 20,000 Investors in Cape Trelawny on my first Campaign run. However I loaded up my game after the reinstall and it took me back to over 2 months ago still in Ditchwater being barely built up. There was around 100 hours of gameplay lost between.

    I managed to use a tool to deep dive into my old Hard drive and fish out the autosave files, which I put into the local folder, this however pops up if I try to load them in the game: https://imgur.com/a/SeJWXrg

    I have a feeling the 2 months ago was when I started loading mods into the game; could they have destroyed my save files? Any help would be much appreciated :)!

    submitted by /u/pommmm
    [link] [comments]

    I improved my industrial area. Also used some tipps.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Anno 1800 Save game issue

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    I recently bought Anno 1800 from humble and I love the game. When I start the game up though I'm not able to load any of my previous files even though they appear in the folders. My launcher and all of its' data are on a separate SSD from my C: drive. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/TCFLeviathan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment