• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Anno sir, I have got some question😅

    Anno sir, I have got some question��


    sir, I have got some question��

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:06 AM PST

    I have listened to people say selling gold to Nate is a great way to double your money. By from Ann and sell to Nate, but he doesn’t buy gold in Cape tre. Did they nerf that or something in a recent update?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Buy* not by

    submitted by /u/cww1918
    [link] [comments]

    [1800] Is there a downside to building a second small warehouse, compared to upgrading an existing one?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Other than building a second one requiring more space of course.

    It seems upgrading to the second level costs 50 upkeep, and building a second on too. However, a second small warehouse gives you two extra loading docks, whereas the upgrade only give you one. A second one might also distribute the carts better, so buildings are closer to a warehouse on average.

    Note: I'm only at the worker level yet, so if it makes a big difference later please don't spoil too many details.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/The_Oddler
    [link] [comments]

    Loaded goods on ship are no tradable?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:12 AM PST

    Hi, I'm making my way through the campaign. I am trying to set up a trade route route with an NPC, but every time I load goods on my ship the trade interface shows a red flaire and a message saying that some of the goods on my ship are no tradable. I've tried loading a few different items with the same result. What's the problem?

    submitted by /u/Cauca
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best DLC if you want the most ornaments?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:09 AM PST

    Hi!

    Pretty new to Anno 1800, have only been playing for a week or so, but I love it to death so far. The thing I like the most is to make stuff pretty, so I want as much decoration as I can. As far as I can tell, most of the cool stuff comes from DLC.

    So what DLC gives you the most stuff? Or if the number of ornaments across the DLCs are pretty similar, which one is your favorites?

    submitted by /u/Uncle_Donk
    [link] [comments]

    Does the dlc all work in the campaign?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Hi,

    I played a game some time ago (before land of lions) and played sandbox mode. I've reinstalled after building a new pc and am considering a new campaign and was curious if all dlc is added to the this as sell or is it just the sandbox?

    Second, semi related question; what's the difference between campaign and sandbox other than SB being more customizable I assume?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/DorianOtten
    [link] [comments]

    Good Anno seed

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:51 PM PST

    I finally decided to start a new game with some important mods (like removing all rivers in the New World for more space) , modular 10x10 layout, no AIs at all (all islands are mine! :D) but keeping the pirates to make alliance with them later on and I accidentally found a very nice seed 1703.

    It has 4 nice big islands in the middle of the map (all four with oil sources). One islands with peppers next to each of them and overall very nice looking. One of the main islands have this beautiful protected harbor and a big river going through the center of the island.

    So far I like it more than famous 9333, but I do not know yet how the New World looks like :)

    submitted by /u/ChMalfet
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with Mercier's mines

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:31 PM PST

    What is the best way to deal with Dr. Hugo Mercier's mines? Spamming ships to sail into his mines doesn't seem very effective.

    submitted by /u/Kartoffeltorte-
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer - Alliance and Pirates shenanigans

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:18 PM PST

    So, I started a multiplayer session with a friend.

    We choosed both to be in the same team, yet having our own empire.

    Long story short, every time a No Agression pact with a pirate reach its time limit for one of us, as we are a team the other declare war to that pirate.

    I just spent many hours to build up my reputation with both pirates, even had peace pact with Harlow, yet the moment my mate's (offline at that time) No Agression Pact expired with Harlow. Bam.

    "You are now at war with Anne Harlow".

    Bye, Commercial pact, bye Trade Route Safety...

    So for real, how are we supposed to build up our reputation with pirates in that situation?

    Is there a way? One of us could rush toward Commercial Pact with one of them, while the other try to catch me?

    submitted by /u/Sharblue
    [link] [comments]

    Charter routes - Trading routes

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Hy guys,

    I've been trying to figure this out. I'm a new player and would really like to make this work.

    I wanted to separate my main island and colonies to mostly be specialized. I have a farming colony, a metal working colony etc.

    But I wish to set up my routes to efficiently transfer the goods between them and it hasn't really been working properly.

    Charter routes, if I'm creating 10 breads in my capital and it consumes 4, if I create a charter route that transfers 3 to another colony, it does not amount to actually having an income of 3 at that colony. It's always running out and I'm losing supply and hapiness

    Can anyone help me figure this out. I've been trying to figure that out but just could not

    submitted by /u/Raymaxe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment