• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    Anno In 2021, Anno 1800 welcomes you home...

    Anno In 2021, Anno 1800 welcomes you home...


    In 2021, Anno 1800 welcomes you home...

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Anno season pass 3

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:16 AM PST

    MASS HYSTERIA, A THIRD SEASON PASS IS ANNOUNCED!

    Guys, what do you think will be in this pass or what do you want in it?

    I know im going to get flak for this, but devs have said that there is no new session coming tho

    submitted by /u/lordfil
    [link] [comments]

    City layouts are kind of useless cause you can't use ornaments with them

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:51 AM PST

    I just tryed out like 3 layouts for citys and everytime I do I notice its just crap.

    I can't let a train drive through my city cause they only have 1 road. I can't put nice trees infront or in the back of my houses or even build a huge park duo to lack of space.

    I usually build three roads which looks stupid til late game when I start deleting for railway tracks, lights and other things like pizza houses, benches, etc.

    But I mean come on. How stupid do those citys look with only 1 road? Zero space for ornaments

    submitted by /u/Ovian
    [link] [comments]

    1404 HE Campaign start, didn't remember levitating was already researched

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:01 PM PST

    Anno 1800 - base game good enough or DLCs mandatory?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:39 AM PST

    This game has so many DLCs. I'd like to try out the game but I was wondering if any of the DLCs are mandatory.

    A lot of companies release DLCs that should really be part of the base game. If that's the case here, what DLCs should I get?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/888Kraken888
    [link] [comments]

    Seems awfully similar...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Question about Uplay rewards

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:15 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I wanted to use some of my U-coins on the rewards (mainly the ship skins since I have the placement items already). However it says that I already own them but I cant select them in game. Does anybody know how to resolve this?

    Cheers!

    Edit: I checked, everything is available except for the ship skins. I can select my CE edition command ship skin when setting up a game but no option to select freighter, commando etc. skins :-(

    submitted by /u/RnBrie
    [link] [comments]

    System spec for 1440p @60fps

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Hi guys. Can someone suggest what spec would i need to have in order to play Anno 1800 at 1440p at 60fps ( or more ). I am interesting in real life experience. I've read couple requirementa already, but just wanted to check with you guys.

    submitted by /u/maninjektor
    [link] [comments]

    Season 3. Complete Edition

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Season 3. Complete Edition

    So, shortly after the release of LOL, as the DLCs were supposedly over and there were no plans for a third season, I finally bought the Complete Edition via the Store Ubi.

    That there is a third season excites me like everyone else, and I already think about the possibilities of a military improvement, Asia or even North America. And knowing (and hoping) that there will be performance improvements. However, I am concerned that they may want to charge me this new season, when I have bought something that has been sold to me as the complete game. The Complete Edition.Like me, I know that many wonder if this new season will be included in the edition that we already bought or will we have to buy another season. I hope u/Com_Raven or someone can shed some light on this important topic

    At the moment:

    https://preview.redd.it/de5hk77k92061.png?width=1360&format=png&auto=webp&s=b78721932e633351cea44190288ab98365ecbcb8

    submitted by /u/Haakon_XIII
    [link] [comments]

    Enbesa's island aimed to have everything build up at the Ketema's palace

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:31 PM PST

    DLC recommendations and questions

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:32 AM PST

    I've come back to playing some ANNO1800 on my new PC, beat the campaign as a warm up, and I'm thinking of maybe getting the DLC after I've played a bit more of it.

    I'm thinking of getting both the season passes, would anyone with them recommend that? I think year 2 looks more interesting, but I'm pretty sure I can get use out of the first; Whilst I've seen the artic area isn't too useful gameplay wise, it does look like and interesting place to explore.

    I also had some other questions about the DLC. Firstly, can I activate one of them at first, and then the rest later on, just so there's not too much going on at once, or do I have to commit to the DLC selection at the start of a playthrough? I'm fine either way, but thought it might be best to try and deal with one new area at a time, than all of them at once.

    On the topic of new areas, wanted to ask if the AI would settle them after a certain point, like how they can travel to South America before you if you put it off for a while? Just wanted to try find out if 'possible or not, just so they can't snipe all the good islands from me whilst I'm busy in another region. Like before, I'm fine if they can, I'll just "Liberate" those islands, but it would be nice to know if I can spend time setting up one area before moving onto the other.

    Thanks for any advice you can give me.

    submitted by /u/Jampine
    [link] [comments]

    Question about AI Shipyard mod

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:19 AM PST

    When you spawn a new AI, do you get to interact with them normally on the diplomatic screen? Is there a limit to how many AI you can spawn? What happens when you remove the mod, do they stay or do they disappear as well?

    Just wanna know before I add this to my save game. I don't wanna break my save game :3

    submitted by /u/justinsy
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for Ditchwater Court

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Idea for Ditchwater Court

    Hey, anyone have an idea how i could make somethink special for the Court in Ditchwater?

    I dried to creat an avanue or an park but nothing that realy fits

    https://preview.redd.it/a47bh0bri1061.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8d8665aa61bbcff313c95ea11338429208ecf1a0

    submitted by /u/I_am_Potatoe
    [link] [comments]

    Started to build outside of the grid pattern

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:41 PM PST

    [BUG] Anomaly in Happiness from Pollution

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:13 PM PST

    Where is the North, my good man

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:01 PM PST

    I don't know about you, but I often need to click the North button on the mini map to get my bearing, particularly when things get tense when navigating around gun batteries or in difficult battles.

    How do you get your bearing yourself, do you use the button?

    Why there is still no short-key for this button after 6 DLC?

    submitted by /u/PocusFR
    [link] [comments]

    Question about laptop that can play anno 1800 - system requirements

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Let me start by saying I don't have the space, accessories (I don't have an extra monitor/keyboard/mouse I can use for a gaming build lying around) or time to build a desktop for Anno. So I have to go with a decent laptop that can fit my budget. I am considering this one: Asus gaming laptop

    Specs: 10th gen core i5 10300H, GTX 1650 ti graphics, 1080p screen, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM (planning to add 8GB after purchase). Will this be good enough to play Anno 1800 at 1080p 30 or 60 fps?

    For context, I don't play any other game that would need even this much power/RAM. Most of the games I play are simulations (megaquarium, big pharma) or city building type games (pharaoh, zeus, emperor). My current laptop is a chromebook that works for everything I do EXCEPT play Anno 1800 or other games.

    In other words, as long as this laptop can play Anno 1800 decently, I'm set. But will this work? Help!

    submitted by /u/clvnhbs
    [link] [comments]

    Gyroscopic torpedo

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:33 PM PST

    Are they buggy? I left click on them, then no change in cursor, and then clicking again on a pirate gunboat, it does nothing.

    submitted by /u/PocusFR
    [link] [comments]

    Land of Lions bug?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:47 PM PST

    Currently on the quest Much Needed supplies. I have the requested items and am at the required port but it does not give me any option to give them quest items. I've sailed back and forth from their dock several times and selecting their trade Post does nothing.

    Anyone else run into this or is there someplace else that I must deliver it?

    submitted by /u/missingmytowel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment