• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Anno My collection grew bigger this Christmas

    Anno My collection grew bigger this Christmas


    My collection grew bigger this Christmas

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:27 AM PST

    My industrial island.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Spent SOOOO many hours and a few mods to finally get a city this big, 175K on one island. all my production is on other islands (mostly) love how its like an x with the palace in the middle

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:05 AM PST

    When do you think we will hear about the 3rd Season pass?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:47 AM PST

    I appreciate this is probably everyone's best guess, but perhaps I've missed something.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/August2020firstweek
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1701 how do I see more stuff in the ware house?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:33 AM PST

    Things like tobacco and sugarcane

    submitted by /u/cutehairybutt
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1701 bug fixes / languague options?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:55 AM PST

    I bought today the anno 1701 history edition to play it with my brother. We used to played the game a lot but we lost a CD for the old copies but anyway we would like to try the new multiplayer mode (witch doesent work like we expected). Therefore we play against bots they usually dont do much when we attack them, is there a way to fix this? and is there a chance to change the language?

    submitted by /u/Ganon2425
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 - Spice It Up causes issues/crashes with building in the harbor when running on DX12

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:38 AM PST

    HI!

    I have figured out that when building in the harbor with Spice it Up Installed, if I am playing with DX 12, the game will eventually crash. There is "warning" before it will happen when building in the harbor, the harbor build area will flash on and off very vast.

    I am at a point in the game where with my i7-7700K, 32 Gig 3600 mHz ram, and 2070 Super, that I am consistently less than 20 FSP, and I know the game runs much smoother and faster on DX12, but I can't handle the crashes.

    Anyone else have this issue with DX12 and spice it up? Or know of a work around?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nitell
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to turn off snowfall?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    I find it incredibly distracting to play with the Christmas theme snow in the game.

    submitted by /u/UnoriginalUsername25
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 2205 Record construction

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Hello, annoholic.

    What records have you achieved for the maximum number of inhabitants?

    submitted by /u/Nearby-Property-3241
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Disabling DLC

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Hi,

    If I were to select "disable DLC" on, say, land of lions, does that lock out the session? Basically with the future DLC at some point next year I realise I'll have to do all those DLC missions again. I REALLY don't want to have to keep doing them every time I start a new game to experience the latest expansion. They were grand at first but are pretty tedious now

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/DorianOtten
    [link] [comments]

    Audio stuttering/crackling issues

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Hi there, just grabbed Anno 1800 on sale yesterday and after playing for a few hours I'm getting near constant audio cracking/stuttering basically everywhere even on small islands. I can live with FPS drops but the audio problem is just driving me nuts, any help or tips?

    The game is installed on an NVME SSD and currently set to medium although this issue didn't improve when switching down from high or ultra. I've also tried putting Uplay into offline mode with no effect

    Specs:

    • i7 7700k
    • RTX 3080
    • 16gb Crucial DDR4 2600mhz (running on XMP)

    No part of my system is running on the max as far as I can tell

    Edit: For anyone finding this in the future, rebooting the PC has seemingly solved the issue for me at least temporarily

    submitted by /u/-Tali
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment