• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    Anno [Upcoming Mod] More New Horizons Screenshots and FAQ

    Anno [Upcoming Mod] More New Horizons Screenshots and FAQ


    [Upcoming Mod] More New Horizons Screenshots and FAQ

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Just chillin' with my homies offering you a quest

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:14 AM PST

    Instead of developing Crown Falls as soon as I unlocked it, I am making sure my starter island is developed to the max. Crown Fall will be scholars.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:10 AM PST

    It's been 2 months since users got locked out of "unlockable content" in Anno 1800 because of a Ubisoft launcher screw-up. This is revolting - part of that content was paid.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Every 2 days or so there's a new post in this subreddit about this issue.

    Initially I was pissed, but I thought it was just "unlockable cosmetic stuff" I had no use for, like skins etc. And, besides, being a new player, I just stuck to the campaign.

    Now that the campaign is over and I was starting a new game, I decided to take a look at what I was missing out as a result of this bug.

    Lo and behold, it turns out that content I actually paid for is affected by this bug. Then it dawned on me that this stuff - especially Seat of Power's content - amounts to about 50 placeable items that cannot be used in-game.

    I did some digging and it turns out it's been two months since this issue was first reported. I frankly think this is inadmissible.

    I really liked the game but this is very much likely the last game I buy in/for any of Ubisoft's launchers.

    THAT being said, there's apparently a workaround to that bug that someone came across in the Ubisoft forums - but he/she didn't go as far as sharing the solution there:

    There are reports that if you have access to an old (pre-October) version of a file called accountdata.a7s in C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Anno 1800\accounts\<random number>\, and you overwrite your current file with that old one, the items will be unlocked again.

    If any of you gentle souls have access to such a file and can share it here it'd be much appreciated. Unfortunately there's no point in waiting for Ubisoft at this stage.

    submitted by /u/DareNotFallAsleep
    [link] [comments]

    Enbesa 16x Goat with Silo Layout

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Iam sad

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:54 AM PST

    i need help i moved anno from c disk to e disk and my 200+ hours saved game is gone

    submitted by /u/mikk327r
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Challenges to make the game interesting

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:32 PM PST

    What would be fun challenges to tackle once you "beat the game". So you unlocked everything, have plenty investors, items, story done, AI dealt with or under control,...

    In 1404 I chased after the achievements. That forced me to play with all the NPC characters and finish their special quests ect.; there were a ton of unique challenges.

    1800 doesn't have that necessarily. Have you set yourself some interesting goals?

    submitted by /u/squ94wk
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to make money in Anno 1800?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:55 PM PST

    I find myself balancing consumer goods well but when it comes to mid game I'm always in the negative for money or barely gaining any. What's the best way to make money fast and early on??

    submitted by /u/jarrettmar
    [link] [comments]

    Where and how to get enough gold ?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:59 PM PST

    I am in the sunken dlc map. I am trying to get a lot of investors. But I can't get enough gold minerals from new world. I mean, already shipped about 70% gold minerals from new world to sunken map. But this is still not enough at all. I can't make enough gold bars.

    So, I feel like gold minerals from new world map are not enough for sure. how do I get more gold minerals? Thanks

    submitted by /u/sunson29
    [link] [comments]

    Best map seed for a beginner?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:05 PM PST

    I recently got Anno 1800 and I'm loving playing it, I'm playing sandbox mode only (find it more fun than campaign mode), but I haven't been able to decide what would be the best map seed to play on. The one I found with a island that had great fertility also had the npcs quite far, and there was also one that seemed good, but the main island was terrible to build. Do you guys have any suggestions on a good map seed for a beginner who is still learning the basics?

    submitted by /u/MadAtDisney_
    [link] [comments]

    Construction Cost Mod

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:00 PM PST

    Does anyone know of a good mod to reduce construction costs? I find it very tedious to transport construction materials and then wait for more to be produced when building up a city. I'd like a mod that either removes the construction costs or just allows to be to automatically generate the materials.

    submitted by /u/ThatMathNerd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment