• Breaking News

    Monday, December 14, 2020

    Anno New world Capitol

    Anno New world Capitol


    New world Capitol

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:26 AM PST

    Games similar to Anno

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:31 AM PST

    Hello, I have a question. Do you know any games similar to Anno? I mean economical strategies with important aspect of navy and trade, but building not on islands but on continent. Something like Port Royale. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Unbroken09
    [link] [comments]

    Finnaly found the inspiration behind The Seat of power DLC, Buda Castle in Budapeshta, built in 1769

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:19 PM PST

    "Anno 9AD"?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:53 PM PST

    I am sure I am not the first to suggest this, but a Roman Empire themed Anno could be neat for the next installment, or even Greek, to lend itself to the island colony setting. A synthesis of Greek archipelago colonization would lend itself to the mechanics, and the multiethnic nature of Rome would lend itself to the diversity Anno devs like to go for.

    Too bad it wouldn't actually be the 9th Anno game...

    submitted by /u/Seriphyn
    [link] [comments]

    Filaments and Glass

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Why do I need an overproduction of Filaments and Glass just to break even? At earlier stages of the game, when I have one or two factories of each, it's not an issue. But later on, especially when I begin to increase productivity with Trade Unions, something breaks. If I keep the production/consuption ratio about even, the final factories don't work at full capacity. I need an excess of 4-8 (depending on overall production) for the factories to work properly. I then even get surplus stored and storage increases. It's only when the chain is balanced it becomes... imbalanced.
    Have anyone else also encoutered this bug? Or it's not a bug at all and I'm doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/MateuszC1
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find and produce these?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Where can I find and produce these?

    That's what he wanted for the construction of a port in the Enbesa area. I don't know what these are. How do I find it?

    https://preview.redd.it/1vx8pcnzf6561.png?width=135&format=png&auto=webp&s=033d7821f6ba4819d4acb88e6a3bd0e4b0ba2aa4

    submitted by /u/Ramazandro
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to prevent the AI from settling islands?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:32 PM PST

    I'm playing on easy because I don't want combat and not do I want the AI taking islands. They were prompting me initially before they settled. I'm now a bit deeper into the game and they just stopped. They go ahead and take islands all over. I have them all allied and in high standings. What's up with this? Can I do anything to stop them? I just wanted a chill game without having to claim all the nice islands before they do.

    submitted by /u/throwaway757544
    [link] [comments]

    ideas for future anno1800 updates (island building in anno, huge war with "la corona" to seize some sort of city or land)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:10 PM PST

    I really would like to see shared island building. I think you should be able to settle on the same island in multiplayer and divide the land between each other.

    the second idea I have heard a lot is a war with la corona as a sequel to the "sunken treasures DLC" where his salvage fleet looks incredibly tasty (to annihilate). you either take a huge city or land from the foreign crown and get new ship designs/ models.

    submitted by /u/SJ_06
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment