• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    Anno Rammstein Easteregg in the Arctic DLC

    Anno Rammstein Easteregg in the Arctic DLC


    Rammstein Easteregg in the Arctic DLC

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    My Anno 1800 Industry Parks (Beer, Bread, Steel, Weapons) ☺️(Layout Tips)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:36 AM PST

    anno 1800 mods

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:31 AM PST

    hi! been playing anno 1800 for some time, and was wondering which mods i should get into, do you guys have a suggestion?

    submitted by /u/lordfil
    [link] [comments]

    What are charachters items used for?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:58 AM PST

    Anno 1800 How to properly build my city and handle the economy?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:57 AM PST

    Hey guys! This is my first post here, and my first game in the series is Anno 1800

    I started just yesterday, and I can't seem to get above water, since it seems I was an eager beaver and grew too fast and was hemmorhaging money like crazy. I lose about -300 and easily burning through my cash reserves

    How many farmers do I need to get first before I transition them to workers?

    submitted by /u/Commandant17
    [link] [comments]

    In transit

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:23 AM PST

    When can you see a ship in this section of ship sortings?

    I'd think it'd be when crossing the ocean, say between old and new world but that doesn't seem to be the case. I don't think I've ever seen a ship in "In transit".

    submitted by /u/nonsequiturnonsense
    [link] [comments]

    The influence bug is out of control

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:59 AM PST

    End game with 18 influence.

    Come back 2 days later to -143 influence.

    The game is unplayable. Not only is influence a garbage mechanic it's bugged!

    Anyone have ANY fix or quick way to mod the influence? I'm sick of it.

    submitted by /u/NoPantsBaby
    [link] [comments]

    Anno sales

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:57 AM PST

    Thinking about trying a new anno game. Have some experience with 1800. Which one is better, 1404 or 2070 and are they on the same difficulty/complexity as 1800?

    submitted by /u/Daggerboard1
    [link] [comments]

    My game keeps crushing when I load a savegame, the devs said they'll fix that this week...

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:41 AM PST

    Questions about population and income

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:44 AM PST

    Hi there

    Im pretty new to Anno 1800 with some experience from Anno 1404.

    I see theyve changed a lot on how society and money making works though its largely the same game in terms of mechanics and features. I'd say this is an improved 1404 even.

    What I dont get is, how is it possible to have enough workforce to support industry of all tiers while simultaneously not having money run down the drain from increased royal taxes?

    When I started out I just made a grand, beautiful metropolis, only to end up having major negative income draining my coffers, basically my only expenses where production to fulfill the needs of my citizens and not to create a big surplus of goods to sell. Other than that I had the materials productions so I could build ships and weapons as the pirates kept attacking my schooner that I would lose unless I had 3+ frigates protecting it.

    Its a dilemma, if I create more residences to get more employees, I pay more royal taxes and get a negative income.
    If I keep my labor pool low to keep royal taxes low, I cant support any meaningful production of steel and windows to let me expand my territories and the AI will easily surpass me in all regards.

    I know about visitors with public piers, but the island share system is a mystery to me, it seems like way too much gold to put into it in order to gain a slightly increased income.

    Artisans are my highest level of citizen so far.

    How do you make money, have workforce to spare while also producing goods in a way that lets you expand your empire before the AI has settles every good island on the map?

    submitted by /u/_Damale_
    [link] [comments]

    [1800] Activating DLC after creating game in Multiplayer.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:20 AM PST

    So, i wanna play with a friend. I own all DLC, he doesnt.

    If i start a game with him now, and he buys the dlv next week, will we still be able to activate them?

    I know that you can do that in singleplayer, but somehow im not sure about multiplayer

    submitted by /u/dododome01
    [link] [comments]

    Multisession Gameplay

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:03 AM PST

    Is multissesion gameplay one old world, one new world and DLCs or can you have multiple maps/regions (i.e new generated seeds) in both the old and new worlds?

    EDIT: No, the dev blog post about multisession gameplay doesn't answer my question.

    submitted by /u/Radrakin
    [link] [comments]

    Expedition new world second try

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:04 PM PST

    Hi,

    I reached tier 3 and was asked for an expedition to discover the new world. The mission failed but my ship came back. Now I'm already tier 4 and the only missing good is rum which I can only satisfy with discovering the new world. Will I be asked again for another expedition or can I discover the new world on my own somehow?

    submitted by /u/Yukelo
    [link] [comments]

    Sunken Treasures - Questline unavailable

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:31 PM PST

    I'm playing co-op and we reached the Cape. In my previous playthroughs the queen gave me a quest when I reached the Cape. This is quest is nowhere to be found now. Help?

    submitted by /u/jesta88
    [link] [comments]

    add me ill play with you

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:36 PM PST

    dm me for uplay

    submitted by /u/Two_Star
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a source that lists the costs of the upgraded warehouses in Anno 1800?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:42 AM PST

    I have looked all over Reddit, Google, everywhere — fucking nobody lists anything but the small warehouse. It's driving me nuts! Can someone point me to a guide or article that was written by someone who actually played the damn game, not farmed out to a content writer who's never touched it?

    Ffs, it should have taken me 30 seconds to find this information, but it's been like an hour.

    submitted by /u/DontHateDefenestrate
    [link] [comments]

    Coop and Trelawney expedition bug?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:07 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment