• Breaking News

    Friday, December 20, 2019

    Anno Questions Thread – December 20, 2019

    Anno Questions Thread – December 20, 2019


    Questions Thread – December 20, 2019

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:06 PM PST

    Hi /r/anno, welcome to our Weekly Questions thread!

    This is a place for you to ask questions and seek advice from other players. Additionally, if you'd like to share your knowledge and give tips to your fellow players, go ahead!

    Finally, have a look at the Community Resource Megathread!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Caught this guy digging up a grave.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:30 AM PST

    What a time to celebrate!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:43 AM PST

    Use hedge ornaments as street dividers! It makes great sidewalks too! Sorry if this has been posted, or you guys already knew about this.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:36 PM PST

    Thanks Anno name generator for my new street name...

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:40 PM PST

    Production-to-supply ratio?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:45 AM PST

    Does anyone have a good link/resource on the amount of output one can expect a single production chain running at a standard 100% is intended to generate?

    For example- what I mean is, how many workers can I expect to support on say like a single pig farm + slaughterhouse for sausages?

    Anyone have a good graph they've found for this kind of thing? I've got great building guides, production chain ratio guides, etc-

    But I've never found one that just says "X production chain yields supply enough for Y citizen type"

    submitted by /u/BuryTheMoney
    [link] [comments]

    First time to play anno 1800

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:43 AM PST

    Hello Ladies and Gents, I just bought it today, would like to ask something. Can you share me some tips for this game? Thank you, everyone!

    submitted by /u/AlphaxWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Which is more challenging anno 1800 or 2070?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:39 AM PST

    Just wondering for a new player which is the easier game?

    submitted by /u/Rosebourne
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 Ram problem!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:02 AM PST

    Anno 1800 Ram problem!

    So currently im in a session where i play alone with pirates and traders. Got the arctic settled, cape trelawney etc. ~20k citizen so not a lot but my ram is bursting. Yesterday it was already at 5-5.5gb now i checked again and it sits at 6.8gb!

    As you can see it starts to become a problem. I dont think its supposed to be that high considering i havent even built that much yet and playing without AI aswell. I got 16gb of ram which should be more than enough for Anno or not?

    https://preview.redd.it/vujsq0853s541.jpg?width=573&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=775a989733ece9dbc1511e422cc52bf87e472391

    submitted by /u/Taraih
    [link] [comments]

    Selecting deselecting bug?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:46 AM PST

    Is there a bug where you cant deselect building/unit with clicking on a blank space or another thing? Only way to select another thing or deselect it, is to first right click or esc.

    Been happening quite frequently and going into statistics menu fixes it temporarily.

    submitted by /u/lemeie
    [link] [comments]

    Need players to join for anno (Aus)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:51 PM PST

    looking for some new people to game with in Australia or who are okay with the time zone different. if you want to play anno with someone else in aus add voly#9758 on discord

    submitted by /u/Volcanic_spyder
    [link] [comments]

    Buying season pack on Epic if own game on uPlay?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:38 PM PST

    Hey, does anyone know if I can buy the season pack on Epic store if I only own the base game on uPlay? Will it activate correctly? The 10$ off is quite good on the sale.

    submitted by /u/bitbot
    [link] [comments]

    Bought Anno 1800 Gold Edition for $21.49

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:13 PM PST

    Hey! I bought Anno 1800 Gold Edition from Epic Games Store for $21.49.

    I always wanted to play Anno 1800. Since, I have never played any Anno before.

    I liked the graphics and the quality of story/strategy.

    Don't miss this chance, head over to Epic and buy it for the same price as they are offering USD 10 Discount off on every game which is more than 15 USD in Price.

    Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/aQ9h6fS.png

    P.S.: You don't need to run Epic Games Launcher to play Anno 1800. Once your Game is linked to Uplay. You can run the game directly from the Uplay. (You can uninstall Epic Games Launcher after that if you want)

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MrFriendism
    [link] [comments]

    What does buying shares bring you besides taking control over the island?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:41 PM PST

    2 questions (sunken treasures, passage)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:58 PM PST

    1. I had some treasure maps, and I had to cancel most of the searches because I could not find the location at all. I found the islands, but not the exact location. I know that there are seagulls to be seen where you can search for treasure underwater. This, for some reason, is only the case in the old world for me. On any other world, there are no seagulls. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?
    2. Which brings me to another problem. I was so salty that I couldn't find the seagulls when looking for a treasure in the arktis, I wanted to cancel the treasure hunt. Instead, I accidently cancelled the first quest for the passage (build a haven, etc). Is there a way to get the quest again, or to get to the next quest?
    submitted by /u/legalize-freedom
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with location

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    I bought the game Anno 1800 from Uplay Russia and today I installed it for the first time and it only comes in Russian. It seems to be a new Uplay policy for this game...

    Does anyone know how I could put the game in Spanish or English (preferably in Spanish)?

    submitted by /u/AnnoGema
    [link] [comments]

    These things really piss me off about this game

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:57 AM PST

    Why can't the game just give us a tile count so we can make production layouts with this much suffering?
    And why can't we just pause in single player to do these incredibly annoying layouts that we can't do through tile-counting properly?

    Sigh.

    submitted by /u/CanalDoVoid
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Cape Trelawney Layout

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:09 PM PST

    Just started in Cape Trelawney and I am in awe at the size of it! I enjoy having a nice city layout planned out and then I make adjustments to it according to what I prefer.

    So if you have a nice layout you'd like to share I would love to take a look at them so I can plan my city out! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Ketsuki
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment