• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 19, 2019

    Anno Soon available... Spice it up 2.7 The port city and many more

    Anno Soon available... Spice it up 2.7 The port city and many more


    Soon available... Spice it up 2.7 The port city and many more

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:17 AM PST

    How does the train for oil route work ?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:08 AM PST

    Say that you have 1 oil harbor, and 3 power plant. Do you need to build 3 separate track or just 1 main track and just split them when needed ?

    submitted by /u/nkle
    [link] [comments]

    Is it ever worth it to invest influence in Propaganda?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:33 AM PST

    As far as I've seen, the Newspaper is the only form of influence spending that is permanent, i.e. you can't get the influence back like you can from islands, shipping routes, ships, and defenses. Is it ever really worth it to do it unless if you are deep in the red?

    submitted by /u/shiftshapercat
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody else see this as a bug?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:28 AM PST

    So.. what happens is that in the mini map on the bottom left, you see the dots etc for various elements like ships, cities etc. But when i restart the game after say next day, i get the map without any of these "dots". Is there a way to bring these back or is it a bug. I have tried to find a shortcut for this but haven't found any. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/teaWithBeerPlease
    [link] [comments]

    Land units ?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:44 AM PST

    Sure this has been brought up before at some point. I'm really getting into Co-op play with a friend and wondered if there were any land units in the game. Not that it needs any but am curious if Ubisoft plans any DLC or expansions to do this. We started a game last weekend and played for several hours Friday Night, then most of Sat and Sun morning. Plan to continue it this weekend.

    submitted by /u/HigherFunctioning
    [link] [comments]

    Trading/Charter Route with cotton fabric never arrives in old world

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:25 AM PST

    I am trying to produce fur coats in the old world so I set up a production chain for cotton fabric in the new world. After planning a trade or charter route to move the cotton fabric to my island in the old world, the cotton fabric just never arrives at its destination. I have waited quite a while after consecutively setting up a trading and a charter route.

    What's weird: the amount of cotton fabric in the new world decreases but it just doesn't increase on the island in the old world. Of course I have double checked on whether I selected the right island in the old world and all but I just can't find any problem with the route. Also, I have another route to ship rum from the new to the old world which works perfectly fine.

    Any help is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/CptHarass
    [link] [comments]

    Do Chartered Routes Take Longer?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:50 AM PST

    I was using a chartered route to move rum from the new world to the old and it seemed much slower than a similar regular trade route. I can't be 100% sure, though. Has anyone else noticed this?

    submitted by /u/iamdanthemanstan
    [link] [comments]

    12/18 update?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:34 PM PST

    Heard 2 days ago that 6.1 was coming out with bug fixes....

    Sooooooo, why is this patch I'm currently downloading FOUR gigs large????

    submitted by /u/BuryTheMoney
    [link] [comments]

    Technicians on artic plateau

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:06 AM PST

    Hello, do any of you know if it possible to "bring" technicians" of a normal artic island to the plateau islands where there is gas to exploit ? As we do in the other maps with the commuter port. Because importing goods for technicians to plateaus is annoyingly complex...

    submitted by /u/mydriase
    [link] [comments]

    You can buy Anno 1800 for $23 on Epic Store right now.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:38 AM PST

    Just thought it was a good deal if anyone here doesn't have the game yet. Anno 1800 is on sale for $33 but you can also get $10 off any game on the store that costs at least $15. So you can get Anno 1800 for $23. You can't get the $10 off on DLC, though.

    submitted by /u/iamdanthemanstan
    [link] [comments]

    ITEMS FOR IA

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:03 AM PST

    Hello guys, i wanted to know if rn when u take 1 island from IA even if they got animals and stuff on museum rn we dont get them. Rn we cant took items from it? or its a bug

    submitted by /u/sun0fking
    [link] [comments]

    The newspaper guy

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:53 AM PST

    He is annoying, I never edited his paper and he still calls me idiot, somehow he is always unhappy

    submitted by /u/Dovahkriid23
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Inuit Quest

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:32 AM PST

    Question: Inuit Quest

    So i got this random quest, picked up a crate my discovers offered me containing an inuit relict and now I shall put it in a museum.

    However, I don't know where the relict is. Checked my contors, museums - nothing. Anyone has an idea or already did this quest?

    Edit: added screenshot (sorry, german though)

    https://preview.redd.it/j9l87ubqam541.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=c3c3e497d9262be880e00f8706859f0fee44dadc

    submitted by /u/aka_scoch
    [link] [comments]

    Route bug?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:30 PM PST

    It's been happening for two days now, my trade ships won't pick up material from the new world because "there is none in storage". Okay. I check storage, storage is at max capacity for this material. How do i fix this?

    submitted by /u/fuckfrankieoliver
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the new statistics system.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:14 PM PST

    Might be a silly question. But could someone explain the Production page in the new statistics page. Im not fully sure if I understand the diffrent bars and numbers.

    any help is appreciated (:

    submitted by /u/DumiZz
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or the game now don’t start smh.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:42 AM PST

    I don't actually understand,what makes money?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:02 PM PST

    ANNO 1800 vs 2070 interface comparison

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:04 PM PST

    How do you activate street view?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    Optimal Campaign Play: Islands and DLC Regions Continue or Reset?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:52 PM PST

    So, this is mostly a followup to my previous thread where I was complaining about the Trading Management workload because I expanded quickly earlier in the campaign. But I am at the point in the campaign where I unlocked Artisans and was given the quest to chase the ship to the cove that would eventually lead to the New World quest chain and another expedition to find the missing queen from one of the DLCs.

    Now, up to this point, I started with 1 huge Island(the campaign island) and had already expanded to 3 large islands, 1 tiny island, and 2 medium sized islands in the old world. 2 of the large islands and 2 of the medium islands are together in their own trading ecosystem and collectively they are Worker Tier (Tier 2). My Main Island, the tiny island, and the last large island is another ecosystem where the smaller islands are providing my main island with Fish, Red Peppers, Green Peppers, Hops, and Beef.

    In short, this is already a lot to keep track of, even in one region And by this point, by the time I stablizied my economies in the old world all the way until I have to go to the new world for Rum, all of my competitors are either at Artisan or Engineer Tier.

    Because I was curious about the DLC, I do the DLC expedition and end up with a ginormous island that is likely just part of the coastline of a continent. But oh? What's this? It has no red peppers. Luckily the next nearest landmass has Red Peppers, furs, and Grapes. Ok I'm all set. But crap, this means I am managing the economies of 1...2..3.. carry the 4 ... 9 Islands. This number is only going to grow in the New World and if I ever get there, the passage DLC.

    Honestly, I am unsure what to do at this point. I feel like the weight of my economies are going to crush me. I feel like I want to stop all the trade routes in the old world that are far away from my main island, intentionally go to war with ScroogeMcSideBurns or RobinTradesman and have them pound those islands into submission after I sell all the important assets... This may sound good on paper. But of my currently 2,000 currency gains per unit of time, that secondary economy is responsible for generating 1,500 of it.

    Or, start over and get my starting build order down pat, and blaze to access Steel beams as fast as possible so I could settle the largest island near me before ScroogeMcSideBurns can and thus not have to bother with an entire secondary economy in the old world...

    submitted by /u/shiftshapercat
    [link] [comments]

    Breaking the Cycle

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:57 PM PST

    Hi fellow Anno-holics.

    I am having a bit of an issue. I play this game in a very formulaic way. I start with the same seed, build the same layout, and spam a ton of production and expand to as many islands as possible. The only change I've made is trying with some 2 star AI rather than 1 star. I did alright. Still, same big layout for towns and same path of expansion and growth.

    This is somewhat effective if cluttered, chaotic, and disorganized. I eventually burn out when I realize I have tons of confusing shipping routes, massive over and under production everywhere, and a bloated string of islands that serve no purpose.

    Here is my question: do you all have any advice for me on how to improve my play style and get more enjoyment out of this? Should I try to get my production off the main islands asap and then focus on having one island just for industrial type of production? Maybe an island with like hops + wheat + potatoes for farmers and workers that serves as a big production and heavy industry hub? I don't know where to go or what to change.

    I always have a big island that ends up with some investors and a mix of others and still have production there. I don't know. I've played for over 100 hours and have gotten up to the world's fair, but I burn out at that point because I feel like it's a plate of spaghetti at that point. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Cymrik_
    [link] [comments]

    Failed No gods no masters

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:35 PM PST

    Can I retake it later?

    submitted by /u/LargeNobody
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment