• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Anno Main City and some of the factory. 92k population, no mods.

    Anno Main City and some of the factory. 92k population, no mods.


    Main City and some of the factory. 92k population, no mods.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:51 AM PST

    I have no idea how I didn't find this out sooner.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:35 PM PST

    I found that while in the production overlay, you can hold ctrl while clicking any number of islands to get a collective view of their combined production numbers.

    Until then I've been going back and forth, comparing production numbers for my farmer and worker islands supporting my main island.

    Say that I need 10t of sausage per minute for island A, I would check the overlay for that island to find demand and then go to the overlay for island B that produces sausage to check supply.

    Now I can select island A, hold control and also select island B and simply check both in one go or even put island C into the mix to see if I produce enough for both, since the numbers in the overlay don't do decimals, making it hard to see if I need just 1t or 1.4t per minute.

    Totally overhauled my management game.

    submitted by /u/_Damale_
    [link] [comments]

    We need another huge map like sunken dlc :)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:34 AM PST

    It will be really nice to have another huge map like sunken dlc. Of course, I hope there will be more resource maps instead of using the trade only.

    submitted by /u/sunson29
    [link] [comments]

    Stutering Anno 1800

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:04 AM PST

    Hello,

    By the time I launched anno 1800 everything was smooth but now every interaction I do with the game (like hovering my mouse in front of buildings to buy) there is a micro-freeze despite the graphics settings at a minimum. So when I do tasks quickly the micro-freezes forms big freezes and the playing experience is degraded. Hope someone has the solution. Thank you and sorry for my english .

    Graphic card : 1080 Ti
    CPU : i7-6700
    Ram : 16 Gb
    Game installed on SSD

    submitted by /u/AloWarZ
    [link] [comments]

    Oil trains "vanishing" in power plants or in refineries, blocking railroad

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:16 AM PST

    Bug came completely out of the blue.

    I have two refineries, two power plants, one oil harbour (obviously), refinieries connected in series, power plants as well, no issues whatsoever for hours of gameplay, then I notice a marker above one of refineries, "railroad blocked", trains would constantly go towards this refinery, but never come out, they would just vanish.

    I somewhat fixed that by creating a circle railroad for the refineries, but then the trains get stuck in the power plants, and the same "fix" does not work (not rly a fix, as trains would never go back to the harbour, and also only sporadically unload oil in the power plants).

    No idea how to fix it, guess my game is just broken :(

    submitted by /u/HenryLolsen
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 Performance Drops After Lengthy Session

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:20 AM PST

    Hi,

    I am seeing a gradual and reproducible drop in performance with the same Anno 1800 save after long play sessions. I will literally drop from upper 90's with a i7-8700k and RTX 3080 to low 40's until I reboot my PC. I have done this three times now with the same game save. At first I was wondering if this was late game cpu-bound creep people talk about, however I haven't even advanced past Artisans or left The Old World yet. I only start seeing a drop in performance after about an hour of play time and that performance drop is persistent until I restart my computer. I've tried making sure I am not running extraneous background tasks or hitting temperature limits.

    submitted by /u/CopiousAmountsofJizz
    [link] [comments]

    Anno on GFN - Right-button click menu disappeared

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:39 AM PST

    Hey to all the Annoholics out there!
    This is my first post after watching all the interesting and helpful things posted in this Sub.

    Now I am requesting your help.

    Due to my rather old laptop where I experience Anno crashes with DirectX error frequently, I gave GeForceNow a try and it works out great so far.

    But ... a couple of days ago the right-button click menue disappeared in GFN and is not coming back.
    I have already tried to turn it on/off in the settings and did multiple restarts ... nothing helps ...

    Is anyone else experiencing this and has a solution for me to fix it?
    Or to i have to re-install GFN ... or any other ideas?

    Looking forward to your replies. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/SuccessNo966
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 Quest bug - Drums of War

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:01 AM PST

    I cannot progress in the "Drums of War" quest from the main storyline of the Land of Lions DLC. The quest objective is "Have at least 6 military ships in Enbesa", which I have. I tried all Battleships and other combinations but it won't advance. Am I missing something? Is it a bug? Does anyone know a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/EstefanRaul
    [link] [comments]

    Achievements no longer unlock?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:10 PM PST

    Hey all! I;ve been away from Anno for a while, after the 'upgrade' to ubisoft connect, my achievements no longer unlock. Anyone else having the same issue?

    submitted by /u/Altruistic-Ad3337
    [link] [comments]

    Matchmaking not available - Anno 1800

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:24 PM PST

    I am constantly losing my connection to the online services. My buddy and I are getting frustrated because we can't continue our game.

    Anyone else got this issue lately?

    submitted by /u/Alu1410
    [link] [comments]

    Timber

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:12 PM PST

    I've just started to play 1800 and i don't have any timber left (ok 4 pieces). I've followed the quests and right now i have to build a shipyard but i can't do it since i can't upgrade the farms for more workers and i don't have any ruins left..any hint is welcome Thanks

    submitted by /u/cenedra68
    [link] [comments]

    need Enbesa / Angereb "The Exchange" quest help

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:26 PM PST

    I'm at the Enbesa quest "Angereb: The Exchange", where you're tasked with delivering an "artifact of at least epic quality" to Kidusi. The "chronicles of Enbesa" book I have from an earlier quest step, and which is an epic artifact, doesn't seem to interest her.
    The quest description explains that I should do archeological expeditions, but those expeditions are all in the Old World (according to the map) and thus won't return Enbesan artifacts.
    Any artifacts I have tried purchasing from the King of Enbesa (and which cost a shipton of money...) don't seem to interest her either.

    Can anyone enlighten me on what Kidusi is really interested in, and how I can obtain it?

    submitted by /u/WooShell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment