• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Anno This game is absolutely gorgeous in first person mode. Don't forget to add some trees in your cities!

    Anno This game is absolutely gorgeous in first person mode. Don't forget to add some trees in your cities!


    This game is absolutely gorgeous in first person mode. Don't forget to add some trees in your cities!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:26 AM PST

    An observation after adding ram.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:51 AM PST

    Hello community, I just wanted to share something. My rig spec were : I5-9600k Rtx 2070 super 2x8gb DDR4 (16gb) The game runs well at 50fps even with huge population. I recently saw on this reddit that the game can use 20gb of ram.

    So I recently added 2x8gb of ram and I still have around 50-60fps, maybe I gain a little BUT I really feel that the game is smoother now! Especially when I move around or change sessions! Maybe it is just in my head but I'm really happy nonetheless :D I just wanted to share this with u. Bye!

    submitted by /u/koidneufdocteur
    [link] [comments]

    [Anno 1800] Distribute Goods evenly between Islands

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:18 AM PST

    [Anno 1800] Distribute Goods evenly between Islands

    Hello guys please help me find any flaws in my System:

    Lets say I have 4 different Islands (A, B, C, D) with population on it and i want to distribute all needs evenly between the 4 islands.

    I would set the amount to keep to 500/1000 on each island

    I have an overproduction in the statistics menu (For example I overproduce on A and D but not on B and C)

    I would have 4 seperate Routes:

    Route 1: Transports the Goods from Island A to Island B

    Route 2: Transports the Goods from Island B to Island C

    Route 3: Transports the Goods from Island C to Island D

    Route 4: Transports the Goods from Island D to Island A

    In my mind these 4 Routes with 4 different ships could distribute all goods evenly between these 4 Islands. This should also be scallable with 5 islands = 5 routes etc...

    Sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker and play Anno 1800 in German.

    Also see my professional painting for better understanding

    https://preview.redd.it/vwx12fkt4xa61.jpg?width=1410&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=35d4e6cdf52f7882ed0df071a8fe199c5f5ba399

    submitted by /u/1prozent_enteignen
    [link] [comments]

    4x4FFA tournament/video idea

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:36 AM PST

    hello all,

    I writing this after having an absolute blast playing coop with 2 friends against AI for 40+ hours now.
    We were blown away by the emergent gameplay situations and almost reallife simulation of economics of conflict.

    Do You know if there is any kind of gameplay from 4v4v4v4 games in Anno 1800?

    I would really love to watch someting like this, with the insane amount of actions that 4 players per side can pump out and politics that would ensue.

    If any Youtuber reads this, this is a killer idea for cooperation between YT creators. Each of the side could make a video series with their view on current events in the gameplay. (basically doing their own propaganda take on happenings). maybe even some voting among watchers and so on. I think that with right people, watching 4 companies going from few houses to multiple battles would be one of a kind experiences and really show the strength of the game simulation.

    I would also suggest banning range boosting items from ships, having single ship obliterate entire port by outranging each and any of their defenses is not fun to watch. or don't :-)

    Fingers crossed there are more people who fell in love with this idea :-)

    thanks for playing together to Kefir Warriors :-)

    submitted by /u/Luxexex
    [link] [comments]

    Could use some advice: is preventive war a good idea?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:01 AM PST

    I recently got myself Anno 1800. I had some experience from playing a bit of 1404 years ago but otherwise still learning the ropes. Now I've got a question because I'm wondering whether I went into a war that I shouldn't have gone into.

    For context, after finishing the campaign I started a new game in sandbox mode. I went for the 2nd difficulty level (maybe that was a bit ambitious lol) customised with Bente Jorgensen, Willie Wibblesock and George Smith as competing AI.

    I was trying to stay friends with all 3 competitors, but then George started aggresively expanding and taking islands from Bente and Willie. So, anxious that George would grow too large I decided to help Bente and Willie and attack George pre-emptively to keep his expansion in check (and also Bente is cute don't attack her you dork >:( )

    Problem is, the war is at a stalemate, but George's military and economy power is greater than my own. I got to engineer level on my main island but it takes a lot of effort to figure out the supply chain, keeping my finances balanced, and pumping out a war economy. I noticed that if you're not careful at defending your harbours then a sudden AI attack can quickly siege and destroy one of your smaller islands, so I'm distracted with defending instead of managing my economy.

    Maybe I've taken too much hay on my fork. I'm considering reverting to an earlier save before I declared war, but I'm scared that letting George dominate the other AI will only snowball him more and weaken my position in the long run.

    submitted by /u/revolutionary-panda
    [link] [comments]

    Didn’t play for quite a while, what does LoL add to the Game?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:57 AM PST

    How to properly launch AI ships in spice mod?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:49 AM PST

    I've tried launching new AI, but the ships muck around and eventually the free island I make is taken by existing AI.

    Anyone got any tips?

    submitted by /u/gallenfed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment