• Breaking News

    Friday, June 25, 2021

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – June 25, 2021

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – June 25, 2021


    /r/anno Questions Thread – June 25, 2021

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Hi /r/anno, welcome to our Weekly Questions thread!

    This is a place for you to ask questions and seek advice from other players. Additionally, if you'd like to share your knowledge and give tips to your fellow players, go ahead!

    Finally, have a look at the Community Resource Megathread!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Golden Globe Award ceremony at the Grand Hotel :))

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    Trying the Realist build thanks to you all, Never going back !

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Final Pictures of my Capital city (Korona ng Dagat). Massive Beauty Building project. Beauty buffs and tourism buffs. No mods.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    So, is it a common thing to watch your cities burn with enthusiasm or should I be worried that my friend is an arsonist (maybe working for Dr. Mercier) ?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Anno 1800 guide. Consumption rates. Huge Reductions, buff stacking and diminishing returns

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Check out my latest Anno 1800 guide. Consumption rates. Huge Reductions, buff stacking and diminishing returns https://youtu.be/MfKPNeoStNk

    Hope you enjoy

    submitted by /u/itroo
    [link] [comments]

    Map editor? Ability to move around islands?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    In the newer anno games after 2070. Are there any way to move around the islands? Decide where they should be? I don't have a desire to customize the islands themselves, I just want to decide where they spawn. The ability to create great stretches of just ocean and no islands on the map.

    submitted by /u/World_of_Warshipgirl
    [link] [comments]

    Capital city's Imperial Garden and centerpiece. Beauty Building. No mods.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    is there a way (mod?) to get pirate items without pirates?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Hey guys, after while I'm back to another game of Anno 1800, but I wanted to just focus on building, without the pirates. However this also means you can't trade with pirates for their items. Some of these are useful on expeditions and such. Are there other ways to get these? I've seen the 'All items unlocked at traders' but this doesn't work if you don't have the trader to begin with. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Sheepy_Gorilla
    [link] [comments]

    So I got all the DLC's a week ago and since then I must have started 300 new games to find the perfect seed. I have failed and now I am burnt out without even starting my new world. We need a better map system.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    I reached level of frustrations I didn't knew existed with the Anno games. I found some amazing ones but they were simply not the ''chosen one''.

    And I know about the YT videos but those only show 2 or 3 seeds.

    Anybody else have the same issue or is this just my OCD acting up.

    submitted by /u/Bard1801
    [link] [comments]

    Running out of RAM

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    This game is fun and I can't continue to expand my empire because 16GB isn't enough. Anyone else had to upgrade as this excuse? :)

    I'm only at level 47 with 27k pop. Tried Med-ultra graphics. Radeon RX5700XT

    submitted by /u/Jimmmay3
    [link] [comments]

    Game has broken since the update?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Started a new playthrough today after the update. I made it to workers but I can't progress past workers because they can't be upgraded. They have all needs fulfilled, 20/20 in all the houses but they never give the option to update.

    Other issues I noticed various production chains wouldn't start actually making things until you clicked on them. Another issue is any trees I've placed with the random tree planter all disappear soon as I restart the game.

    Can anyone else verify the not being able to upgrade workers to artisans?

    submitted by /u/crockett5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment