• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 24, 2021

    Anno Anybody else love creating tiny Investor settlements? :)

    Anno Anybody else love creating tiny Investor settlements? :)


    Anybody else love creating tiny Investor settlements? :)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    was that.. ? no it can't be

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    Welcome to Paris, the tourists have arrived [Beauty Building 4K]

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    I'd love to try playing with some of the 2 and 3 star AIs, but I cannot stand the fact that I have to race to new sessions ASAP to claim islands.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 01:55 AM PDT

    I wish there was a difficulty toggle to disable harder AIs from settling - I'd love to have them ask permission like the easy AIs do (perhaps with a more severe opinion penalty for refusal).

    I'd rather wait until I have the old/new world stable on engineers at least, before I go to Enbesa etc, and don't want to show up and find all the good islands taken. And I'm a bit over Qing, Bente, and Willie.

    submitted by /u/spacejester
    [link] [comments]

    at night ...

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    I want to try mods

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    I want to try mods, but, I need to know if it will interfere with the games I play online with my brother. Can someone tell? It is nog that i want to use it with online games. But just when i play the game by myself.

    submitted by /u/ROFFEL5
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on completely offloading production from "Main" Islands?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    So I have a playthrough that I've been focusing on, with a lot of hours put into. I don't always actively focus on expanding. Sometimes I'm spending hours working on re-arranging island, rebalancing production across the different regions, and recently I've been offloading production.

    I started by getting everything "ugly" off my Crown Falls island. I created a support island to handle production of steel, brass, beams, carriages, sausage, soap, etc. I take (most) mined ore from my large Crown Falls and send to this island in order to support that. However, some production on my main island still utilizes raw iron/coal (Cannery, Fur Coats, Fillament, Bulbs, etc). I've considered shifting *All* major production off my main CF island but I'm unsure if it's the best idea.

    I utilize a lot of trade unions and will need another set of the Gods of Delta (to preserve influence points) so getting that is my first concern. But my larger concern is, is it worth it? Will shipping times hurt consumption balancing? And lastly, should I even be worrying about some of this production? I still have a small number of buildings for soap, beer, sausage, etc. I'm looking at moving these, using some new trade union items, but I half wonder if I should entirely be supplementing these using Docklands? I have an over abundance of Advanced Weapons and Steam motor production. Would it be better to just completely supply my sausage/tallow/soap/beer needs using these?

    submitted by /u/WestC0astTravels
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] Exotic/Luxury focused DLC.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    I posted this earlier on the Anno english forum, and I thought why not post it here as well.

    I believe in previous Anno games ( 1701 at least) you'd eventually reach a citizen tier that demanded "exotic" goods, which could only be obtained by trading.

    I feel this mechanic has potential to be expanded, given that so many regions are now present in game, and one way to achieve that could be creating new Alcohol-related goods - secondary, luxury goods that are linked to happiness or extra coin - according to a "Denomination of Origin" mechanic.

    Think of specific islands that produce certain types of crops that add different flavours to the spirits distilled there. Naturally, this could be expanded with trading/items/etc., as well as extended to other types of items (clothes? Chocolate?), adding yet another layer to our neverending quest of piling investors, that would now demand (randomly?) novel exquisite goods.

    The expedition mechanic already present could also rightly fit as a source of such exotic items.

    Was anything resembling this system ever considered or suggested earlier? What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/maD-Nauseam
    [link] [comments]

    Network down?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    My wife, son and I have been trying to get our game going for the last few hours. Whatever I do the game will not connect to the servers and permit us to use multiplayer. NAT is saying open but it will not connect.

    submitted by /u/Rdshadow
    [link] [comments]

    When will the multiplayer servers been fixed?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Not had any updates for several hours now.

    submitted by /u/merchantprince_games
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get the game's building 3D models?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    I like the design of the investor residence and want to build a house in sketchup with it's theme. I extracted the files from the .rda, but the models are in .rdm format, and the textures in .dds images.

    How do I convert that to a .3ds file?

    submitted by /u/PaulGoebbels
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment