• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Anno I love walking around my cities in first person view (Ctrl+Shift+R)

    Anno I love walking around my cities in first person view (Ctrl+Shift+R)


    I love walking around my cities in first person view (Ctrl+Shift+R)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    Champaign?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    Anno 1404: the Merchant Republic of Gent

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Constant Negative income Very Early Game (Help!)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Constant Negative income Very Early Game (Help!)

    I've attempted playthroughs of the game countless times and I ALWAYS just end up bankrupt before i even get into artisans. I've identified that my primary problem was not understanding Supply/Demand and have attempted to make sure im always meeting my demand targets before growing my population too much so my populations needs are always in the green. I've started another campaign run today and i havent even collected the cousin from brightsands yet and i've yet to get out of the negative income? I'm trying not to rush the story missions so i can focus on not going bankrupt but it honestly just feels like i've got no choice but to stay in the Red for the majority of the early game.

    What am i doing wrong? i'm trying so hard to understand the game better but just cant seem to get it right and guides online rarely say anything other than meet population needs which i am ?

    for reference i have;

    Farmers /220

    1x Lumber hut & 1x sawmill both with their production paused as i was full for timber

    1x fishery

    1x potato farm & 1 Schnaps distillery

    2x wool farms & 2 knitters

    1x market & 1x Pub

    All houses are showing Green for needs

    Am i genuinely just doing something wrong here? or am i meant to be in the negative consistently for the early campaign?

    I'm sorry if i'm being really stupid and missing something obvious but any help is appreciated.

    https://preview.redd.it/fjmnei5zbce71.png?width=935&format=png&auto=webp&s=502a69d23628fe0876d695aa8b1754c51989416f

    https://preview.redd.it/96ftvaw5cce71.png?width=923&format=png&auto=webp&s=3c3de7430fda7aaafd9531c3370c5ff580aa88b5

    submitted by /u/KngsmnJs
    [link] [comments]

    Kidusi storyline - when is the Oracle quest supposed to pop?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    I'm at the tail end of the Kidusi Anitoni questline and would love to get to the Best Ending, which apparently requires the Track of the Oracle quest to pop up at some point, but it hasn't - have i missed something? At what point in the story are we supposed to have that quest available? I've tried several different tracks with the translation, and that doesn't seem to trigger it (though i get the scholar telling me he can translate "other" items for me...there just aren't any); was it something i should've gotten earlier? Is there some other action that triggers it? TIA!

    submitted by /u/pacbat
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 guide, Basics of the Orchard system production and consumption rates

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Check out my latest Anno 1800 guide, Basics of the Orchard system production and consumption rates https://youtu.be/9ChWIOhSU8s

    Hope you enjoy

    submitted by /u/itroo
    [link] [comments]

    Tourist town

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment