• Breaking News

    Monday, August 23, 2021

    Anno I know some in this sub have already built 12 of them, but I'm dead excited about finishing my very first World's Fair!

    Anno I know some in this sub have already built 12 of them, but I'm dead excited about finishing my very first World's Fair!


    I know some in this sub have already built 12 of them, but I'm dead excited about finishing my very first World's Fair!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    I created a mod that adds additional street trees & Mediterranean-themed plants!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    I love MAUG

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Unable to Launch Anno 1800 - gettting same error message for the past few weeks. Any ideas how to fix it?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    I think I saw this before

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Inspiration for beautiful city?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    I've been playing since game released and got hooked up since then but I am tired of my own city design. Is there anyone out there kind enough to share their city layout with me?

    submitted by /u/SkepticalCraft
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 2070: are world events still a thing?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Hello again! I was just wondering, are world events still a thing? All I have seen for the past month is the Neo Skulls event that is so bugged that it resets itself every day and doesn't earn any points anymore. Kinda still need the other events haha. (Never completed them originally.)

    submitted by /u/Triceror
    [link] [comments]

    [Game Idea] Anno 40k (Warhammer 40k)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    Warhammer 40k has a group called Rogue Traders, they are like interstellar traders, explorers, corsairs. Many manage large fleets, colonies, and trading routes. They are also the only ones that can go outside the normal boundaries of the Imperium. I think this would be great with how the Anno series mechanics are.

    Planets as small maps filled with islands (cold, temperate, jungle climates, etc.), great ships flying in the space above them fighting other enemies (other Rogue Traders, Orks, etc.). Maybe a star system would be like one giant map.

    From the dev side, there is a lot of potential for DLCs. Adding more enemies, potential allies, and lots of strange mechanics (a corruption of the populace for example).

    We could call it Anno 40,113. :P

    submitted by /u/Havoclivekiller
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment