• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 25, 2021

    Anno My attempt to build the city pretty rather than efficiently so far

    Anno My attempt to build the city pretty rather than efficiently so far


    My attempt to build the city pretty rather than efficiently so far

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    BB, why are our gas-powered plants using a horse & cart instead of automobiles??

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    Anyone else finding the 'Trusted Device' function useless? Also, if you close the 2-Factor window without entering your code, Uplay/Ubisoft Connect discards your saved log-in data even if you had them on 'Remember me'.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Anno 1800 Complete enbesa unification lets play series part 2

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Check out my latest Anno 1800 Complete enbesa unification lets play series

    https://youtu.be/b181APsRDsQ

    Hope you enjoy

    submitted by /u/itroo
    [link] [comments]

    How do people make enough money to be able to create beautiful cities?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    I find myself unable to work out the math of how to not hover on bankruptcy while making my city look nice. Are the screenshots of amazing city's built in creative mode? Thanks=)

    submitted by /u/Andre_iTg_oof
    [link] [comments]

    Use for Investors

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    I really hope there will be more good uses for investors. Right now more investors only benefit me by raising the max number of palace wings the rest is irrelevant... I think a use will probably be similar to the cafés etc with tourists but that isn't enough for the very late game to keep on going so there hopefully gonna be more things to do with them.

    submitted by /u/Factory132
    [link] [comments]

    Railroad Graphics Bug?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment