• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Anno What time of day does everyone like playing at? I love the look of dusk!

    Anno What time of day does everyone like playing at? I love the look of dusk!


    What time of day does everyone like playing at? I love the look of dusk!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    I always settle this island

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    Tourists DLC

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Hi Guys After playing Anno 1800 a view (hundrets) hours it seemed to me that the tourists DLC is a bit worthless... i think the expense and need for space is really to high from what you get as bonus like less needs in for example coffe or champagne or whatever. Only thing is the more choices for Beautybuilders (Im not really one of them, but love the symmetrie in Citybuilding) Shure, the bigger income you get from them makes a huge difference but in the end the income from Investors is more than enoughe in the midgame. In my opinion there should be a possibility to get more Influencepoints. My needs of influencepoints are much higher then the money ore the new ornaments you get. What do you guys think? Really looking foreward for the last DLC, maybe there are some changes there wich do give the tourists a bigger reason to live... :-) Greetings Phil

    submitted by /u/Due-Type5997
    [link] [comments]

    My new Taborim starts to look like... a city!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    Industry in the city

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment