• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 14, 2021

    Anno I made a mod that adds Mediterranean roof tiles to many buildings!

    Anno I made a mod that adds Mediterranean roof tiles to many buildings!


    I made a mod that adds Mediterranean roof tiles to many buildings!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    The Capitol getting its final decorations as the first high rises emerge.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    I was pretty annoyed because the game doesn't have Docklands for the New World

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    The Canal City :)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Port Town on eastern coast of Crown Falls

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    I love Anno and the new DLCs. I want to share my old world with you

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    PLANTING BUILDING??!!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    PLANTING BUILDING??!!

    Someone ask me yesterday, why do i play this game. And she said, "You're only planting buildings and roads, it looks boring". Then I showed this chart to her

    https://preview.redd.it/1m8ge9g4tdn71.png?width=5650&format=png&auto=webp&s=4975a1418077312dffd4dd7f5c388b679d6619bd

    submitted by /u/KrisAargent
    [link] [comments]

    396 years later...

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    What do you think of Ubisoft charging $20 for Anno 1404 - History edition?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    I think it's an insult. This should be an update/patch. For anyone who doesn't know history edition adds some minor stuff into the game and makes it able to run as it should on a modern PC (if you play the original Anno 1404 it starts crashing late into a game if you grow too much).

    I love this game and if I met any of the developers I would have to hold myself not to give them a kiss for all the great moments with it in my early teens. But I already had to buy it 2 times because of issues that weren't my fault, wrote to ubisoft and never even spoke to a person.

    Am I missing something here or can I download a cracked version with a clean conscience?

    submitted by /u/adkrenda
    [link] [comments]

    Algorithm for Panorama Effect

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    I recently tried making a small Java program which helps you find the best distribution of your skyscraper levels to get the most population out of them. It worked for the few layouts I've tried.

    As it is a brute force algorithm it is only able to output the optimal result for a small number of buildings but more on that on the GitHub page.

    https://github.com/Caracus/Anno1800Panorama

    Im just leaving this here in case someone wants to use parts of it or wants to toy around him/herself.

    submitted by /u/Caracus333
    [link] [comments]

    In what order should I play the DLC

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    I recently bought the game and was quite overwhelmed when I tried to play all the DLC content as soon as I got the quests. I want to play the DLC stories one by one and am now wondering what the best order is and which ones to ignore until I'm further along in the game

    submitted by /u/Sebamed1893
    [link] [comments]

    Buggy Quests

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    I've had the "First Research" quest spawn on cap trelawny in the water in the most South corner even tho I build everything scholar related in the old world and now I can't claim that quest. Also I got ships with the quest marker driving around trelawny telling me to take a picture without having a quest, that allows me to take a picture. Any possible solutions?

    submitted by /u/TheRickinger
    [link] [comments]

    Can't build botanical garden or palace.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    When does ketema buy Grammophones

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    When does ketema buy Grammophones? I have two save games. In the first one I already have 1 Investor but I can't sell Grammophones to ketema. In my second save game I don't have any investors but I can sell Grammophones to ketema.

    What is the trigger for this?

    submitted by /u/tandc627
    [link] [comments]

    I hope the next game is set in the early 20th century

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    The most simple reason: Planes.

    The series would benefit from planes. Especially older ones. They're very athmospheric and it would fit perfectly into the anno athmosphere to see old vintage planes and cargo planes fly from your island to island.
    Build big airports, manually, decide how many landing strips etc. Create the fuel yourself.

    Athmospherically I was thinking of Hayao myazakis film "Porco Rosso" which perfectly blends together the athmosphere of the early 20th century with beautiful mediterranean nature.

    Also let us build huge Titanic like ships as monuments.

    The devs have always done mutlple games in a similar settings. So before the inevitable jump into antiquity I think they should do the next game doubling down on the more modern feel but not contemporary or sci fi which I think turned out well for Anno 1800.

    The digit sum issue? Easy. Just call it: "Anno '27"

    submitted by /u/zuluportero
    [link] [comments]

    Bug unlocked all achievements, how can I revert that?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    The recent patch bug (Updated to 12, then got downgraded to 11, then updated to 12) unlocked all achievements for some reason. I only noticed it because I also got all achievements for DLCs that I don't own and all of them were unlocked on the same day. Is there any way that I can revert that?

    submitted by /u/HeinsGuenter
    [link] [comments]

    Consumption of Skyscrapers?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I havent played much of the new DLC, can somebody enlighten me about how the consumption of the skyscraper is calculated?

    I only found new needs on the wiki page, but they seem quite low => anno1800.fandom.com/wiki/Needs

    Does each level count as one house and i have to add one rate of gum multiple times?

    submitted by /u/_Meky_
    [link] [comments]

    Bus network

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Bus network

    I am sure this has been asked a thousand times but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out this bus network. I am seeing a 97% fulfilment rate on the variety theatre in my hotels and every single one of my bus stops are connected with each other. All the variety theatres have a bus stop as well. So why aren't the hotels getting 100%?

    These bus stops are the only ones that don't have 100% - they range between 94 and 97. Every other stop on my island has 100%.

    submitted by /u/itsaumon
    [link] [comments]

    Anno crashes (both DX11 and DX12, specs inside)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    So I've tried all recommended measures I've read so far but nothing helps. My Anno has started to crash regularly after around 15 minutes of game play. My city isn't very big, I haven't even reached engineers yet (because it keeps crashing, sigh). I've tried both DX11 and DX12, with DX12 I get the common DirectX error, with DX11 the game either crashes without error message or my PC just crashes as a whole. Usually after about 10 minutes the sound starts to get blurry and a bit later it crashes. I thought it's a memory issue but I have 32gb RAM and it usually runs very stable, only Anno is crashing. I've tried disabling all UV or OC programs, so no afterburner or ryzen master, still crashing. Specs are:

    R5 5600x, I usually run it at 4.5Ghz @1.2 volt, runs without problems, but stock it still crashes. CPU temps are usually low to mid 70C.

    32GB RAM 3800mhz CL16.

    RTX 3080

    MSI B550 MPG wifi

    samsung SSD.

    The temps of the system are fine. The GPU usually sits at high 60s to low 70s. Games like Cyberpunk run with no issues.

    What's weird is that the game was running normally for the first 3 or so hours I've played, then the crashes began, even after starting a new game. I have wiped and installed windows two times, no changes. I tried both the newest nvidia driver and the one prior to that. I'm at the end of my wits here.

    Edit: I also deleted most of my save games as I read that many save games can lead to crashes.

    submitted by /u/FuzzyApe
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner stuck

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    I'm embarrassed to ask this question. I've just started the spark rekindled stage and don't understand how to obtain a ship.

    submitted by /u/j7bx893
    [link] [comments]

    Does propaganda always eventually result in riots?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    I'm thinking running auto-publish in newspaper, with 2x reduced consumption articles, 1x reduced riot chance article.

    But i heard if you keep running the same propaganda one after another, the unhappiness never cool down, and accumulates more every time, eventually your cities erupt into total riots and chaos? Is this how it works?

    submitted by /u/quatzzom
    [link] [comments]

    Can you build over existing objects (ornaments / other buildings)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    Is there a way to place buildings over existing objects? For example, I have added some lawn ornaments to fill the empty space I intend to fill with a building in future. It's annoying as fuck to have to remove the ornamental grass before being able to place the building.

    I tried placing the building over ornaments with shift / alt / ctrl but no joy.

    submitted by /u/trapspam420
    [link] [comments]

    Why any trade union items / bonus do not apply to any new DLC production building ?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    Is this a bug? or it is intended to the new production buildings ? ( DLC The High life)

    submitted by /u/Lmpo1230
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment