• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 15, 2021

    Anno The industrial and commercial ports of Crown & Falls

    Anno The industrial and commercial ports of Crown & Falls


    The industrial and commercial ports of Crown & Falls

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    Very pleased with how my docklands turned out, wanted to share them with you all!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    In the year 2100

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    The year is 2100

    The whole of Paris is already submerged in the floods due to climate change.

    All of Paris?

    No, because the Eiffel Tower still stands lonely out of the floods. As a relic from times gone by, it had to be secured by a lighthouse so that ships would not crash against it at night.

    submitted by /u/Fiete_aus_dem_Norden
    [link] [comments]

    TIL you can take a tour in the mountains of Crown Falls

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    It Took Me Five Hours, but I'm Happy With Them

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Extreme expert difficulty. No mods. No Crown Falls. Making besties with Margaret. This should be fun!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    A question from a beginner about production chains!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Hello guys!
    I need to make beer for my main island, but I only have hop fertility on my second island.
    What's better? To make the whole beer chain on the second island, or to make hop only on the second island and trade it to the main one? Or is it the same? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Lorenzo2306
    [link] [comments]

    My mods won't load despite having modloader installed

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Hi, so I downloaded the lastes version (15 days ago) of spice it up and mod loader and put the mods in "D:\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Anno 1800\mods" and the 2 mod loader files in "D:\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Anno 1800\Bin\Win64", but it still won't work.

    Any help is welcome, I can't wait to try the new DLC !

    Modloader downloaded from https://github.com/xforce/anno1800-mod-loader/releases

    submitted by /u/mydriase
    [link] [comments]

    The passage starting expedition won't appear.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    So I've started a new game including all 3 season passes. All the DLC's are activated and I am able to use them. However, I'm currently way past the requirements for the starting quest for the passage DLC to appear, except it won't for some reason. I tried to validate my game files, but it doesn't change anything. The dlc icon is also showing normally and I am able to buy treasure maps from old Nate for the Arctic. I was able to use the DLC in my past playthrough, so I don't get why it is giving me so much trouble this time.

    Any ideas what it could be or how to fix it? It is just a sandbox playthrough, so no campaign.

    submitted by /u/Defopmans
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to rework my city for the newest DLCs?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I played Anno 1800 since ist release until just after the LoL DLC dropped. I'm tempted to start over again, but I'm not sure whether to start a new game or use my old savegame. In my old save I have a city in Crown Falls with about 10k investors and the World's fair. My question is how much reworking (if any) of my city would be required if I want to include both the Tourist Season and the High Life DLC in my city? Or would it be easier to just start a new game? Unfortunately I don't have that much time for gaming (office job + 2 kids), so it don't really want to waste it…

    submitted by /u/Kselli
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for dealing with 3 Stars AI?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    I fancied trying using a 3 star AI in my newest game, because I wanted to see what they where like, I was able beat them to the new world and cape Trelawny, though the later was a bit moot because I had no influence to claim any more islands, but soon enough Silvia declared war on me and is being a bit of a pain in the ass.

    My main islands are defended, but he nabbed one of my new world islands because I hadn't stated developing it yet, so it was just the harbor, and I had no ships in the area. It was during that awkward phase where you hit artisans, and I couldn't be bothered to deal with the canned food yet, he did threaten a few times, but I paid him off, but I guess the AI rolled over the power limit and went after me.

    I'm assuming that war is an inevitability, but with all the islands claimed I didn't have the influence for many ships, and even with boosted working on the weapons forge, it's still pretty slow. I'm thinking I need to shake up my play style, but I wanted to ask what kind of methods I should use? I like to play on the advanced difficulty, so I'm not exactly needing to scrape every penny and resource I can, but neither will I be downing in a Scrooge McDuck vault of money and items until the engineer level.

    When it comes to influence, is it better to grab a few islands first, build them up, and then steal the rest off the AI? I usually try to grab the ones I need first before then can, so I didn't have to go through the hole claiming process, but if they'll come after me eventually, it seems a bit of a moot point. Would I be better off grabbing the islands I need at the time, then investing the rest of the resources into a navy and shore defenses, then fulfilling my British heritage by sailing over and stealing the island with strategic resources (And naming them after the Queen)?

    I know you can also buy the islands, but that still costs money and influence and takes so long, so you might as well choose literal gunboat diplomacy instead, still pisses off the AI to the point where they'll attack you, so seems a bit pointless.

    submitted by /u/Jampine
    [link] [comments]

    Are custom island layouts possible through mods?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    As the title says. We have Island Arc, Archipelago etc. Is there a way to arrange islands in another way? Kind of like the Anno 1404 world editor worked.

    submitted by /u/Avalyah
    [link] [comments]

    World's Fair Grounds - Day vs. Night

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Chemical plant boost rarity items swapped.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    I don't know if someone has already noticed this. I have discovered that the category of two of the new items that affect chemical plants are wrong. Specifically, the bronze medal and gold medal items.

    • Gold medal: boost 75%. Selling price: $17,385 - Category: RARE?
    • Bronze medal: boost 25%. Selling price: $164,850 Category: LEGENDARY?

    I guess the rarity categories for these two items should be reversed. Otherwise it makes no sense, and is confusing.

    submitted by /u/efsamo
    [link] [comments]

    Why or how did i unlock all achievements at once? (Anno 1800)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    I just realised that i unlocked every achievement on September 3rd. Only the new High Life achievements are still locked. I never played the campaign nor did i own the anarchist so i dont really know how i have those achievements.

    submitted by /u/NexusSynergies
    [link] [comments]

    Must Have mods?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Just like on the title, anything i'm missing out(except for the spice it up bundle)?

    submitted by /u/KrisAargent
    [link] [comments]

    Why on earth my GPU is going ham even in the main menu?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Do i need to have all mods updated or just the mod loader for new dlc?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment