• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 16, 2021

    Anno Beauty Building. Small Islands in the Capital City. Buffs of Aesthetics and DLCs. No MODS. Road to modern Cities. Final Build

    Anno Beauty Building. Small Islands in the Capital City. Buffs of Aesthetics and DLCs. No MODS. Road to modern Cities. Final Build


    Beauty Building. Small Islands in the Capital City. Buffs of Aesthetics and DLCs. No MODS. Road to modern Cities. Final Build

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Beauty Building. Western Harbor. Construction District. No mods. Backbone of City Building. Final Build.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    Bug? A Route and ships that don’t move

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Hey. I experienced a bug - i guess? I created a route with ~32 stops to transport building materials to every island in the old world. It appears that the ships don't move anywhere after the first stop. The waiting symbol appears over them but they stop in the middle of nowhere.

    Hoping to get to a support guy or a better solution to my problem:)

    submitted by /u/TMPauli
    [link] [comments]

    Can I change my profile name? (Anno 1800)

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    As the title says, I want to change my profile name. I named my profile a random funny name (Mayor Flip Flop) but is pretty damn immersiom breaking so I would like to know if there is a way to change it through savefile editing or anything else. Later edit: By saying profile name I meant savefile player name.

    submitted by /u/ggezggezggez69
    [link] [comments]

    Modding problem

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    i gotta a little problem with modding. I reinstalled Anno 1800 yesterday, installed the modloader and several mods of Spice It Up. I remember that once Anno 1800 detects the mods it says "modding detected" in the bottom right corner. That is missing for me & the mods like "Plaza streets" don't work aswell. What did i do wrong ?

    I played with mods a year ago and everything was working out fine, so i'm not sure whats missing. Maybe you can help me out!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Post_TaIone
    [link] [comments]

    Bugged out on a tourist quest

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    Hi, there is this tourist quest where I'm supposed to find three dancers, one of them around the iron tower. I found this quest annoying to no end, nevertheless my OCD made me spend 15 mins looking around for the three dances. I found two, but for the life of me couldn't find the third one. Spent another 10 mins on it, no good. Then I suddenly realized, I moved my Iron Tower after triggering the quest, so every time I clicked on the quest card it took me to near the old location. I spent more time looking for the dancer in both location, no luck. Am I bugged out, is there a way to reset the quest? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Noontide35
    [link] [comments]

    2 Player best seed? thanks <3

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    would love to play a nice seed with my GF,
    but splitting the island in fair parts is hard with random seeds,
    so does anyone know a nice seed for 2 players with kinda fair island splitting opportunitys?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/Syrokx
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for city layout?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    I'm relatively new to the game and wanna have separate districts in my town, but I'm terrible and forward planning haha. How do other people set out their towns when starting out?

    submitted by /u/Sgt_Watty890
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment