• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 25, 2021

    Anno Watching Squid game, and I can only think of the pirates when I saw the island.

    Anno Watching Squid game, and I can only think of the pirates when I saw the island.


    Watching Squid game, and I can only think of the pirates when I saw the island.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    After spending hundreds of dollars to re-roll items and millions of dollars to buy "legendary" character cards it dawned on me: Anno is a "gacha" game!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    EDIT: Hundreds of thousands of dollars.

    For those who may not know the term, a gacha game is a genre originating from Japan where you spend fortunes to buy pngs of "waifus", "husbandos" or both, basically pictures of characters. It originated from dispenser machines which dispensed balls containing random toys.

    In short: ultimate lootbox experience.

    I guess it's fine since it's not my money, but money I squeezed out of laborers and colonial possessions, or by selling booze to pirates and soap to prisons. Nothing unethical about that.

    submitted by /u/dragonatorul
    [link] [comments]

    Ever wanted to play as the badass looking but simply handsome guy who is abused as the generic no name enemy in all of Eli's and Archi's Quests?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Production question

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    I haven't set up steel production yet but I do have a fair amount of steel in my warehouse. If I build a weapons factory can it pull from the warehouse or do I need to have the full production chain set up first

    submitted by /u/Chaseydog
    [link] [comments]

    mod search

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Hello looking for a mod that this ornament and more specifically for the arctic and enbesa has to beautify the port so you can put them together and do it for both worlds please.

    Hallo suche eine mod die diese ornament und noch mehr

    spezifisch für die arktis und enbesa hat also für den hafen zuverschönern kann man diese zusamfügen und für beide welten machen bitte.

    submitted by /u/Fit-Narwhal-9068
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for tips how to expand my Old world Capital

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Production is uneven

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    Hello everyone

    I have a question about production. I always tried to produce coal and iron in parallel, the supplies went smoothly, I brought electricity and after a while I noticed that I had mountains of iron, and there was not enough coal (I didn't bother anywhere from the island). Then the same thing with pepper and beef, the consumption is the same, it seems, there is a lot of beef, but there is always a shortage of pepper. Why is that?

    submitted by /u/Masik_555
    [link] [comments]

    Most space efficient way to get attractiveness?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    There are a lot of posts on reddit giving really good exploits with town halls givin attractiveness to services (like the variety theater or pubs) but I think this topic needs to be necroed because most strategies have been nurffed in the 3rd season updates. Do you guys have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/123dasilva4
    [link] [comments]

    This slope is a joke.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    This slope is a joke.

    Couldn't you just make it like the bank or exhebition hall ?

    ????

    submitted by /u/Ivanbratatat
    [link] [comments]

    DLC with red sash and star

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Some of the DLC in the menu screen has a red sash and star. What does this mean?

    submitted by /u/Chaseydog
    [link] [comments]

    what program is used to extract RDA files from game files?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    I want to star modding in anno 2205, how do people get the RDA files of the game please? is there some tool that extracts them?

    submitted by /u/NaturalSecurity931
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to only moving the speicherstadts main building without anything that it has attached to?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    I can only move then addons, but never the main building as a standalone. I have to move my whole speicherstadt

    submitted by /u/CrazyWorth6379
    [link] [comments]

    Mod for unlimited resources

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    This is probably on here somewhere, but honestly I am getting confused with the different options and updates. Is there currently a mod that gives unlimited resources to satisify needs? so that we can just build how we want to?

    submitted by /u/AcademicGate40
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Are there options in this game where you start with an island with a large city already running? Or do you always start with a new island?

    submitted by /u/peanutbutterjammer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment