• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 8, 2022

    Anno So I did a thing with the Skyline Tower...

    Anno So I did a thing with the Skyline Tower...


    So I did a thing with the Skyline Tower...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 12:19 PM PDT

    Aesthetic park designs and ideas

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 10:52 AM PDT

    Hello, I have reached a point in my game where I want to start building parks and increase the attractiveness of my island a bit, I was wondering if you all would share your park designs so I can get inspired by them a bit and end up with something beautiful. Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/Green_Protection_363
    [link] [comments]

    My Anno 1800 strategy is usually to buy a share in two npc islands immediately and then start playing. Anyone else do this?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 12:49 AM PDT

    I used to always end up in the red for a long time at the beginning of the game and I found this keeps me profitable up until I can get a handle on things. Just curious if anything else takes this approach?

    submitted by /u/brimur
    [link] [comments]

    Does the anno 1404 history edition’s unnoficial patch works on anno 1404 Venice

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 12:31 PM PDT

    Can anybody help me for installing the unnoficial anno 1404 history edition’s unofficial patch ?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 12:11 PM PDT

    So, I've downloaded the whole shebang and extracted it, but I don't know where to put the file in order to make the game work. Can anybody tell me what should I do ? And before anyone gives me the potentiel solution of putting it in the mod folder, I never downloaded a mod on any type of game. Soooo, yeah, kind of a rookie on the matter

    submitted by /u/Any-Fan-2973
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment