• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    Anno Chrsit, I hate Willie Wibblesock.

    Anno Chrsit, I hate Willie Wibblesock.


    Chrsit, I hate Willie Wibblesock.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:04 AM PST

    He's a weak man that gives me tons of money for simple quests but never enter into an alliance with him. I spent six hours building rep with Anne Harlow so I could FINALLY declare peace with her and not having to fight her constantly.

    In comes Willie bloody Wibblesock and declares war on her 30 minutes after I managed to secure peace. And since I'm an ally of his I have to do that as well. >_< Thanks Willy you bloody beanbag outhouse.

    submitted by /u/The_Pastmaster
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 in a nutshell

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:53 PM PST

    Goldfurt main bank

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:11 PM PST

    For those of you who havent yet had the "pleasure" of building up something like this... what you see is required to have ~250k investors happy

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Alright, which one of you did this?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:18 PM PST

    Anno 1800 Diplomacy chances

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Anno 1800

    I really need to know the order of diplomacy success rates. I must know whats a higher chance.

    for example: Is "Wahrscheinlich" higher than "Nahezu sicher"?

    submitted by /u/Tobimaster
    [link] [comments]

    Can't build on certain spots in harbor area

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:43 AM PST

    Image

    Why are there certain spots where I can't build quay or harbor buildings which don't need a road connection and is there any way to fix this.

    submitted by /u/Banana666
    [link] [comments]

    Spice It Up

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Hello, i wanna install spice it up and i am missing a mod folder to unpack the data in, what do i do?

    submitted by /u/Guacamole_toilet
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the option to run a benchmark?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:24 AM PST

    Can't find it anywhere

    submitted by /u/available4me
    [link] [comments]

    How do you hide the Questbook popup panel?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:44 PM PST

    After many searches online I can't believe I've never seen anyone complain about the Questbook Panel Popping up on the left side each time you enter a different session...

    The most complained annoyances were the AI notifications & their small talks... which isn't a big deal they close on their own...

    But the QUESTBOOK pops up each and every time you enter into any of the worlds/sessions, it does not matter if you have a quest or not it just pops up and you have to manually close it each and every time.
    Has anyone figured out how to stop the Questbook from popping up like an popup ad?

    It is driving me insane.

    submitted by /u/Spaardah
    [link] [comments]

    Making SLI work?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 03:43 AM PST

    So, I just picked up a used GTX1070FTW to supplement the one I already have because I just ordered a 2560x1440 monitor. And now I've read this game has zero SLI support and no plans of implementing it.

    Any answers to this issue as of yet? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Chris60M8
    [link] [comments]

    (2205) my employee counter on uplay is stuck on 110105 even though I have over 200000 employees. It doesn't really affect me I'm just wondering if it's happening to any one else.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:37 PM PST

    World’s Fair Rewards

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:09 PM PST

    How can I get a Tier1 exhibition? It seems every time I try, the lowest tier possible is 2. After I start it, the carts deliver goods, and the next level is achieved.

    submitted by /u/Andreimizu
    [link] [comments]

    Too tedious?- no spoilers please

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:21 PM PST

    (no spoilers please) I have about 25 hours in game so far. I go really slow and like to make sure things are proper. I just recently got to the new world and just recently started sending rum and cotton back to the old world to make my artisans happy. During my exploration into the new world I got attacked by Bertha. I had to ramp up military and gun production. Then I had to secure my islands more. Now that I need things from the new world and while also needing to bolster my defenses I feel that I need to transport so many things all around each map. It just gets kinda tedious and while also being attacked it gets frustrating. I want to like the game and I want to enjoy it and keep playing it, I just find the tediousness a little demoralizing. What are your thoughts? I want to continue to find the game enjoyable.

    submitted by /u/lyon5189
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played in 3 or 4 months, is the coop mode here or are we still waiting ?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:14 PM PST

    It's the only thing I'm interested to play with friends, there was news that it was supposed to come in december with The Passage DLC, but I couldn't find any detail on the anno website, so here I am asking.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Scyths
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment