• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    Anno Project Distinction : Verdict? Should I continue and make this into a full mod for public release?

    Anno Project Distinction : Verdict? Should I continue and make this into a full mod for public release?


    Project Distinction : Verdict? Should I continue and make this into a full mod for public release?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:13 AM PST

    Project Distinction

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:50 AM PST

    Just recieved my awards from the City Promotion contest. I'm so happy i got a T-shirt(i'm wearing it on stream this weekend) and some really good quality goodies to gift my friends, who recently started playing the game. Thank you Anno Team!! My love for annoy is undying since 2009 !

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:25 AM PST

    Anno 2205 - Seat of power

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Quay not available in arctic?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:27 AM PST

    I find it quite weird that quay is not available in arctic harbours. I could really use them to round some edges.

    submitted by /u/Avalyah
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800- First try at Design Villager/Worker island.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:24 AM PST

    Anno 1800- First try at Design Villager/Worker island.

    Trying to design all my islands 1 by 1 instead of using the basic optimal land consumption method. My first try at making the worker island with a little bit of design. Let me know what do you guys think. Suggestions ?

    :)

    Worker Bay

    Worker Bay

    Villagers cliff

    Villagers cliff angle

    Villager's Cliff

    submitted by /u/snypter
    [link] [comments]

    what is that latin(?) phrase that Lady Margaret Hunt says when you click on her ship?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:01 PM PST

    sound like "Azure something something Integra"...sound like Latin.

    wonder what she said

    submitted by /u/tengma8
    [link] [comments]

    Someone is hoarding all my chocolate...

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 03:52 PM PST

    DLC idea - China and the east.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:46 PM PST

    So ive been loving this game and just came up with an idea for a DLC since we know we will be getting more DLC content at some point.

    New resident - Aristocrat.
    Requirements. Tea, electricity, light bulbs, port or sherry.
    First off these guys don't upgrade from investors. Instead they require unique buildings called estates that house very few of them. I would say no more than 10 per estate.
    What makes estates unique is that they are to a degree modular, beautification like hedges and gardens within the estate can be done. This is what determines their happiness. Immediate surrounding beautification.
    Additionally they gain more happiness from museum and botanical items which can be equipped in their estates. These do not contribute to the islands attractiveness and only to their happiness.
    The higher happiness the more influence they provide.

    China and where to get tea. A new world kind of setup but within the east. However the production of tea is incredibly expensive but can be brought down by providing your population with opium. Opium however makes your population in the east more likely to riot as well as seriously souring relations with the Chinese faction in the area. This faction is also a significant threat that you cant ignore.

    I dont think ubisoft would do such a thing but it would be cool.

    submitted by /u/Novuake
    [link] [comments]

    SpiceItUp

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:28 AM PST

    Everytime I handle something with fisheries or harbor things the game crashes, anyone have the same issue?

    submitted by /u/Guacamole_toilet
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 season pass - different stores

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:25 PM PST

    Hi

    I bought Anno 1800 through the epic games store (It was on sale). However I play the game through the Uplay app. Never use the epic store app.

    Can i purchase the season pass on Epic game store and get to play the content through Uplay (Same way as I am doing with the base game)?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Jinx_66
    [link] [comments]

    How to make steelworks come out to a profit

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:22 PM PST

    My steelworks just keep sucking more and more money out of my pocket and I'm only 1000 away from bankruptcy. Any tips? I have made solid chains on all my other stuff. I just keep losing more and more money

    submitted by /u/flatrearthisdumb
    [link] [comments]

    Some save games Crashs

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Hello. After updating Anoo 1800 6.1 some save games crashes while loading on 2 systems.

    Did update my drivers and checking the installation of Anoo 1800.

    Also optimized game with nvidia experience to check if it helps.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/TH48
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone explain why my income is bouncing between $1,000/min and -$1,000/min?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:15 PM PST

    I can't figure this out.

    There's no shortage, I have stores and surpluses of everything. I am doing all of the unlocked productions. I'm not making any major changes. The issue doesn't correlate with anything like newspaper bonuses expiring and being re-set.

    But my income will be at positive $1,000; then it will just tank to around negative $1,000; in like 20 seconds. Then it will bounce back up to positive $1,000, just as quickly after around 30 seconds. It's doing this right now like every 2-3 minutes.

    It's really bothering me, because a) it's distracting and b) how do I know when something's actually wrong if my income is dropping for no reason?

    submitted by /u/DontHateDefenestrate
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment