• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Anno What's the point of AI in Anno 1800?

    Anno What's the point of AI in Anno 1800?


    What's the point of AI in Anno 1800?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:13 AM PST

    I'm playing with those 2 star difficulty AI, and I noticed I basically don't interact with them. They don't seem to launch any effective attacks, or even attack your trade routes when you are at war. Is it different on higher difficulty? It seems pirates a just a pain, adding no new gameplay besides devoting ships to protect your routes. Finally the AI apparently cheats, so no much point competing economically. If I disable AI do you think I'm missing out on much?

    submitted by /u/helios1234
    [link] [comments]

    Mercier: Magically getting new Ships?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:30 AM PST

    So, Mercier. I've cornered his harbour with Warships so no ship can escape. I've set up multiple warships in every neutral harbor that sells ships. Still, whenever I've got him down to his one island, a new ship appears and settles. Am I missing something, or is this just the most annoying AI cheese ever?

    submitted by /u/Earl_of_Earlier
    [link] [comments]

    Mercier renamed Christmas to Festival of Reason

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:18 AM PST

    Bear and moon

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Should I buy the season pass for anno 1800?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:24 AM PST

    I've been thinking of buying either the DLC Sunken Treasures alone for 12€ or buying the season pass for 25€ so I get Botanica and The Passage aswell. Do you guys think is worth it to buy the season pass to get the 2 last mentioned DLCs or should i just go for the Sunken Treasures DLC?

    submitted by /u/kasper_rabjerg
    [link] [comments]

    Anno harder pirates!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:47 AM PST

    does anyone know of a mod that will increase the spawn rate of pirate ships. I love the idea of going to war with Anne Harlow, but even on hard. she's pretty easy for me, so i was hoping there was a mod that would spawn ships quicker or spawn multiple ships at once? I love both XD

    submitted by /u/Volcanic_spyder
    [link] [comments]

    Effiency and lumberjacks?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Hey guys, I am new to the game anno 1800 and I wanted to go for effiency. I was asking myself what changes when a lumberjack for example doesn't have 100% written above when placing. Does production time change or production quantity? I'm sorry if the question is too basic!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/K-Einstein
    [link] [comments]

    When can we expect the next DLC?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:08 AM PST

    I've been playing ANNO 1800 over the last week and it's probably the best city builder I've ever played, so much content and things to do. The only thing I wish we could do is play as the Anarchist, I reckon it's give so much extra gameplay and change things up. I was wondering though, when can we expect the next DLC to be dropped and any idea what it'll be?

    submitted by /u/Slimsta
    [link] [comments]

    Venice compared to Factorio

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:49 PM PST

    This is my second play through of Venice (continuous medium) and i'm thoroughly enjoying it.

    It is making me want to play Factorio when I am done because they feel so closely related.

    Do they feel very similar or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/HYUTS
    [link] [comments]

    Influence bug fix?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:13 PM PST

    I've seen a few posts on this but no fix for it. I loaded up my game and suddenly I've got -88 influence. I've discovered the culprit is 14 Big Betty's that were suddenly added to my influence. I have zero Big Betty's on any of my islands but it seems to think I do?

    Any fixes anyone has found for this bug?

    (Ive got the vanilla game with the anarchist, no mods)

    submitted by /u/DetectivePunch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment