• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    Anno I didn't mean to offend him

    Anno I didn't mean to offend him


    I didn't mean to offend him

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    German streamer Zazuno reaches his goal of 3 MILLION residents live on stream

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    My wish to renovate this building

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Buying Anno 1800 via Steam?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Anno 1800 was purchasable in Steam for a short period of time in 2019, before it became an exclusive game in the Epic Store and it got "removed" from Steam. As I don't like to have yet another launcher and another game store account I'd rather skip this title than purchasing the game in Epic Store (let's call it some kind of boycot).

    It's almost a year since the game launched so a time-limited exclusive constraint (if there is any) might be over soon. Is there any chance that Anno 1800 will be purchasable in Steam soon? I really enjoyed the recent Free Trial Weekend and I'd wait a few more weeks and I'd even be willing to pay a few bucks more. Buying it via Epic Store is a no-go, buying it in the Uplay store would be an unpleasant alternative. 90% of my games are on Steam and I really like the features & comfort, game integration and the stability.

    Forgive me my question, all questions in this sub regarding the return to Steam are quite outdated.

    submitted by /u/DerAtro
    [link] [comments]

    The struggle is real

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Conflicting info in Uplay: Is the Anno 1800 Complete Edition included in the Uplay+ subscription or not?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    hey r/anno,

    So I'm not sure if the complete edition is available in the Uplay+ subscription now or not, and there is conflicting info in the Uplay client

    If I check the Anno 1800 page in the Uplay store it is apparently it is available in the subscription:

    https://i.imgur.com/pCuIki3.png

    But when I search through the available games in the subscription it is not there:

    https://i.imgur.com/poMeUlF.png

    Does somebody know the definitive information about this? I'm quite confused because there were some issues with the availability of the game when the subscription launched.

    This information comes from when I'm logged into my account in the Uplay client (EU).

    Thanks guys!

    edit.: I took the risk and subscribed for the plan. Anno 1800 (Complete) is indeed available there, if anybody is checking this out later :)

    submitted by /u/NoExits
    [link] [comments]

    [1404] Do AI trade fleet buy from each warehouse?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    I'm struggling to sell a lot to the AI and can't seem to figure out how often they come to buy something.

    Will the AI buy from each harbor individually? So suppose I have 5 island settled, should I transport e.g. ropes to each warehouse to offer them for sale there?

    submitted by /u/trixcit
    [link] [comments]

    Ashford Seafront and Downtown - Tales from the Italian quarantine

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    So I got this quest

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Old world vs crown falls

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    How did you manage supplying crown falls? Forgot about old world le just double-face production? Im mostly concerned about new world productions: mi out of space and i cant invrease coffe, cigars and chocolate production. How do i do it?

    submitted by /u/floz1994
    [link] [comments]

    FYI: Season Pass 2 available on the 24th of March on Steam

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    In anno 1800, does ai automatically colonises new world or is there a trigger?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    I noticed that they come to trellaway only after i complete that quest, but is it the same with new world or will i always have to hurry to pick a good spot?

    submitted by /u/idontfeelsogoo
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 and Anno 1800 Season One = £29.68 GBP

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Bought 1800 Complete, Season 2 Pass doesn't show up as owned

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    so I just got the complete edition of Anno 1800 and expected to get the new season 2 pass (as indicated on the store page)

    However, when I checked my account I saw that it doesn't show the new DLC in the 'Owned' section and the Season 2 Pass is still purchasable separately, as seen here: https://i.imgur.com/VAV0Ua2.png

    if anyone knows what might be causing this, please let me know. this is a gift to my SO and I'm worried that I'll have to fight with Ubi customer support over this. thanks in advance

    EDIT: found this thread where someone said that the new DLC will show up as owned on release - if that's the case, it's pretty dumb of the Ubi store to let me purchase the Season 2 Pass separately after I got it in the complete edition. can someone please confirm this?

    submitted by /u/danyukhin
    [link] [comments]

    Rebind orbit (scroll wheel click) to different key?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Do I need to get spectacles or is there not an option to change the orbit keybinding from
    the scroll wheel in the in-game options? If not, is there a different method to do this?
    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kebabisgott
    [link] [comments]

    VCRUNTIME error when loading a modded game

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I have recently picked up Anno 1800 in the Ubisoft sale and have started to play around with some minor building mods (a few Spice of Life units, Old Town, Archibald's Castle & Powerplant Range extender) in addition to the mod loader.

    Unfortunately my game isn't loading, instead producing a 'VCRUNTIME140_1.dll' and insisting that the files are corrupted. Upon fixing this 'corruption' it deletes my mods.

    Please can I have some help in circumventing this as it is quite irritating.

    submitted by /u/MercantofMercia
    [link] [comments]

    Map types question

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    I know seeds make a little difference etc. But is one of the map types more likely to give you more big islands? Aka are certain map types more likely to give you more land? Atol looks interesting to me, but in all screenshots Ive seen the islands look 'small' is this actually the case or does it just feel that way?

    submitted by /u/Belthazor4011
    [link] [comments]

    Island takeover

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Whenever you buy out an island, do you get back the influence you used for the shares? Or can you abandon it to get back your influence?

    submitted by /u/fifaifou
    [link] [comments]

    Island Storage issue, unsure if its me or the game.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment