• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Anno My main island, I love how end game looks like the early 20th century

    Anno My main island, I love how end game looks like the early 20th century


    My main island, I love how end game looks like the early 20th century

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    "Blueprint-Library"

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    I already made a bit of research but i did not find anything. Is there some kind of "blueprint-library" mod. Im so tired of rebuilding all types of layouts..

    submitted by /u/GROSSkopf999
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with the modding

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Just found about modding for this game yesterday. I apply the spice it up mod, just for the build while pause function.

    But it doesnt work when I press Q ( it says the hotkey is Q) Already installed mod loader. Like is there any way to know the mod is active?

    submitted by /u/falconpunch96
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 Gameplay Playlist

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    So will we not see Anno 1800 special scenario's?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    I'm very excited for the season 2 pass but there's no mention in there of the special scenario's it's missing. Previous Anno games had them and they were always pretty cool challenges and in some cases had a slight bit extra story involving some of the NPC opponents/merchants.

    submitted by /u/The_Chosen_Undead
    [link] [comments]

    1800: Set ALL goods to trade above x amount of stock ??

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Has anyone worked out a way of just setting all goods on an island to sell above the same amount?

    It seems like the NPC's coming by and buying a bit of excess stock here and there is a fine as supplemental income. But say I I'm overproducing on most of my goods (ie: producers are idling with no room in the warehouse to store more) I'd like a way of saying 'for all goods, if I have more than 200 out of 250 in stock then sell the extra' if only as a safety net so my producers don't have downtime and I'm making money off that excess.

    Do you have to go through and do this one good at a time (then do it again each time you upgrade harbour and all the max capacities change for example) ?

    Is there something smarter I should be doing with this excess? Trade routes to someone or something? (Ignoring that strictly speaking everything should be so perfectly optimised that there is no excess)

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Burdbutt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment