• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Anno [Mod] Archibalds castle 1.4.1 (Download-link in comments)

    Anno [Mod] Archibalds castle 1.4.1 (Download-link in comments)


    [Mod] Archibalds castle 1.4.1 (Download-link in comments)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Evolution of Crown Falls

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    A week or so ago I posted a pic of my 1404 City ready to be decorated. Here is the final result.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Entrance to the noble gardens

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Arriving in the Summer as Part of Season 2, Bright Havest DLC

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Anno 1800 just looks amazing

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    New DLCs and RAM ussage

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    I don't know if there is a community manager over here answering questions, but i want to ask here about the performance of the new DLCs.

    I have a DDR3 RAM with 16GB of memory, but when i play Anno 1800 (Having the 1st Season Pass) my RAM usage is around 80/85%.

    I'm thinking of buying the new Pass too but i'm a bit worried about the increase of memory needs this game will suffer, especially after the release of Land of Lions with a complete new sector staying loaded at the same time.

    So, i want to know if the development team is able to tell how much the minimun requirements will increase comparing it with the same requirements the game had when it was launched, and if they can guarantee that the new DLC will had the minimal impact as possible on this matter.

    submitted by /u/magdakun
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game, want to get it. Confused about season passes.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    I briefly played some of the other anno games. They were pretty cool. I do have a question, though. I'm new to things like "season passes" for video games. What does that mean exactly? And should I be waiting for the second season pass to come out to buy it? Or do I need to buy season 1 also to get all of the content? It's confusing to me. Maybe I'm too old now to be playing video games(lol).

    submitted by /u/ramblin-girl
    [link] [comments]

    Bought season pass 2 but its not in library...

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    anyone know how long it can take?

    submitted by /u/Servel85
    [link] [comments]

    Performance in Anno 1800 with an RTX 2070 or similar GPU?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Hi guys, so I currently have a GTX 1070 with a Ryzen 2600. Unfortunately my setup can't mantain 60 fps in certain areas or very big cities. I am currently playing with High settings and I am interested if for example I can mantain 60 fps or even more if I will buy an RTX 2070 or even wait for the next gen ampere series. I mean I don't want to play it at Ultra, I just want the jerky feeling when moving around to dissapear.

    Does anyone have an RTX 2070 or even better that can tell me the game works without hiccups?

    submitted by /u/ecs27
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800: Season 2 Pass - Trailer Reveal Wrap Up & Live Stream Summary

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    ANNO 1800 SEASON PASS 2 ANNOUNCED || What's New 2020 | Content DLCs | Ov...

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Anno 1800 Season pass II coming to Steam?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    I cannot find a link anywhere yet, does anyone know if it will come to Steam?

    Edit: It will come to steam, and it will appear soon.

    submitted by /u/Kevinvr1
    [link] [comments]

    Steam linke here

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Season Pass 2 price

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Is there any chance to get a discount on buying the Season Pass 2 if you own the game + Season Pass 1 + Deluxe Package? The "Königsedition" is on sale for 59,99 and buying the game plus all the others passes I paid much more than that so far... Any chance for getting the Season Pass 2 for less than full price?

    submitted by /u/TheShivara
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment